Superfashion randoms thoughts

Guest jmatsu

This has probably been discussed to death but I really don't understand why Thom Browne has insisted on being soo aggressive with the grosgrain (is that the right word?) external branding for all his recent collections. Surely in the long term he is doing nothing but cheapening his brand name? Unless of course that is his strategy...

I noticed someone at uni rocking the brogues and they really look horrible!!

22Owb.jpg

nKtrE.jpg

cuz runway shows are just all about practicality

:D lol. exactly. if it weren't for runway shows we'd never get to see any of the crazy shit. chanel in particular could show anything they wanted on the runway and their stuff would continue to sell in stores.

This has probably been discussed to death but I really don't understand why Thom Browne has insisted on being soo aggressive with the grosgrain (is that the right word?) external branding for all his recent collections. Surely in the long term he is doing nothing but cheapening his brand name? Unless of course that is his strategy...

I noticed someone at uni rocking the brogues and they really look horrible!!

22Owb.jpg

Are we not all one step away from "been had polo"? At least that is what I am lead to believe. Edited by Desi

I hate to be that guy, but nike fly knits or whatever the technical names for these are, are terrible. The abilities, features and feel may be superb but they have to spend more time on that design board making their newest running releases look better.

Edited by wild bill
Stop quoting pictures or the post right above yours.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone ever shop at COS? I wish there was one in the US or they at least ship here...

I stop by there every couple of weeks. They have some good pieces and when it's on sale the prices aren't bad at all. If you REALLY want something, I could do a proxy for you.

what the hell

selective beef on the isaora company "inspiration/mood board" @ 1:09

you actually have no idea how big sufu and supreme heads they are

speaking of supreme lol

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/22/fashion/guerrilla-fashion-the-story-of-supreme.html?adxnnl=1&pagewanted=all&adxnnlx=1353709757-nocp0qMwf7ZcqiTa81LnNA