Superfashion randoms thoughts

Guest jmatsu

I love heather, but pretty much any other color sweats would be more socially acceptable. heather sweats are the default you know.

I hate that green shit on stan smiths.

I think I want more pine green shit though

Edited by DÃœM

does anyone know the month or exact day Hedi Slimane officially quit YSL?

it would be between February and July of 2000, as i found several articles from February 2000 speaking of rumours of him wanting to quit, and i know he joined Dior in July 2000

edit:

found it. he officially resigned on Thursday March 23, 2000

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-60602738.html

Edited by _ironman

miharayasuhiro was dope. looking forward to celine. phoebe's sensibility reminds me a lot of helmut in the way she pairs casual street clothes with more structured designs. her accessories range is really good as well

Edited by Phrost3

This is an actual quote from the "shoes that look better with age thread. Really? How can anybody be so fucking oblivious to the outside world. I'm not into denim shit what so ever but I know the shit kiya sells is good quality. I don't wear anything that's black but I know Rick Owens makes titty soft clothes.

that louis vuitton video was out of left field. i'm impressed. never in a million years would i have thought that they were actually making good shoes!