Superfashion randoms thoughts

Guest jmatsu

saw some asian girl on the bus with those prada creepers on today, was blown away that someone in this tiny town would have a pair.

They may be knockoffs for all you know. All the fashionista bz in Singapore rocking the $100 Chinese ones

I want to give a HUGE thank you to Will and rqfsimons for their contributions to this board. Besides the sheer amount, their editing eye is superb.
Aww. Thanks to Stylebistro, really. Thanks to the Big Willy for moderating.

Well thanks to you guys for posting in superfashion and thanks to Mr. Coton Blanc for posting all that, too. Really helping the board.

And yes, thanks to stylebistro and other websites that shows the collection.

I'll try to see if sufu can get a catwalking or firstview account so we can post more stuff ;)

There are a disturbing amount of people that buy double riders jackets thinking they can pull it off...

why i never bought one haha

though i was gonna buy a DR vest from some guy on the side of the road when i was in vancouver.. but when I asked him how much it was he told me he liked it too much to sell and put it aside :(

why i never bought one haha

though i was gonna buy a DR vest from some guy on the side of the road when i was in vancouver.. but when I asked him how much it was he told me he liked it too much to sell and put it aside :(

You could pull it off easy as hell, I'm talking about corny guys like me.