Superfashion randoms thoughts

Guest jmatsu

tumblrljo8k6cdni1qapp1a.jpg

re: the other new balance thread

functionalising of the object

no. 6 - customisable footwear

The footwear presented at Colette has two different types of sole (one with heels by Charles Jourdan and the other by New Balance) and comes with a rubber bandage. You can cut the rubber bandage to fit your feet and shape it just like play dough. “I would like to present some ideas and what to do with them is up to the people who have bought them. I want them to play with them just like kids. I think interactive is most exciting now.â€

Paris Collection Individuals | 1998-1999 | Nakako Hayashi

this is particularly random but, i am in charge of a uni games hockey team. and we plan to give all of the small boys (first years) hair cuts. so i am looking for some inspiration pictures, mainly undercut based because i only plan to use buzz cutters, but anything cool/ridiculous/crazy would be amazing!

lexdray20cover.jpg

styling shots like this a la "pocket dumps/edc" MAKE ME WANNA THROW UP

:(:mad:

it's like a menswear tumblr threw up on the stylist's computer and they were like "awesome" and ate the vomit and ejaculated this all over their "mood board" and smeared doo-doo internet hype all over