Superfashion randoms thoughts

Guest jmatsu

I think it's coming back. Few brands were doing it last few seasons and I'm sure more will follow now. I think military look will be coming back and it will take a little away from the urban lumberjack.

military x lumberjack x south vietnamese rice farmer

combination ak 47 and scythe for when the rice paddy comes in, dün forget cropped trouserz for the authentics look

I hate camo, primarily because you see it worn as parachute pants or actual hunters who have no regard for fashion whatsoever. It should be left to the realm of functional clothing IMO.

Based on what I've seen, dark colours with formally styled items (blazers, trenches, etc) mixed into casual styles is whats in right now. Blazer with sneakers will be the outfit of the season I think.

i think there will be a bigger military influence in the upcoming seasons and camo might be a part of it. i'm not saying that it was ever away, but when its worn by cwg's or balmain/d&g crowd it will always look like shit. oh yeah and cargo pants will be back, just nicer cargo pants.

blazer with sneakers :rolleyes:

I hate camo, primarily because you see it worn as parachute pants or actual hunters who have no regard for fashion whatsoever. It should be left to the realm of functional clothing IMO.

Based on what I've seen, dark colours with formally styled items (blazers, trenches, etc) mixed into casual styles is whats in right now. Blazer with sneakers will be the outfit of the season I think.

fuck i don't know if you're trolling or what.

from your post in style inspiration, steezy films thread to this. ugh. can you get any more predictable? don't answer.

also, yes to cargo pants.

some dude uploaded fashunz documents for your viewing pleasure

http://issuu.com/breadandbutter/docs

the ten-c one is awesome (ex cp company & stone island)

7a4e946c7114.jpg

a0d8e676a45a.jpg

from a source ... it says that this tech fabric used by ten-c is only also used in convertible car hoods?

it's like breathable waterproof nylon knit..

tech + fabrix = icon14.gif

anyone got more details on the name of this particular fabric?

this is totally "supermodern wardrobe" x "techno textiles 2" ... ha

also, wtf happened to DiAPLEX's company website??? gone! :(

the world needs less poser fashunz designers and more tech fabrix R&D researchers

checked out street etiquette's "black ivy" (featuring web design by sufu's own dum)... i noticed someone i met yeeeaarrss ago in the shoot (tall light skinned cat), who was fully decked out in supreme/expensive nikes, and is now obviously down with whatever you want to call the look that street etiquette is pushing. is the trad/americana aesthetic the next evolutionary step in internet fashions? how many of the dudes in that shoot were rocking the full blown hypebeast look 2 years ago?

it was cute when she was younger

diane pernet is so creepy

i dunno if i'd let her babby-sit my kidz lol

edit: just wanted to post this lol-worthy pic of her and tavi

ahhahaha

tavidiane.jpg

that womans so dumb/ voice is gross too. cant remember who i saw her interviewing but it was terrible, might have been the visvim dude.

checked out street etiquette's "black ivy" (featuring web design by sufu's own dum)... i noticed someone i met yeeeaarrss ago in the shoot (tall light skinned cat), who was fully decked out in supreme/expensive nikes, and is now obviously down with whatever you want to call the look that street etiquette is pushing. is the trad/americana aesthetic the next evolutionary step in internet fashions? how many of the dudes in that shoot were rocking the full blown hypebeast look 2 years ago?

go look at hb waywt (or in some cases sufu waywt)

and that visvim bitch probably exhales smoke as she talks

lol

New Trend: Not Washing Your Jeans—for Months

http://www.newser.com/story/101667/new-trend-not-washing-your-jeans-for-months.html

"If you wear over-dyed denim without washing it -- to the point you have dye working into your skin, you're risking blood poisoning. Trust me on this. It happened to a hippy dippy friend of my brother's in about 1978. And he didn't die of that, but was dead about two years later -- it damaged his heart to a point beyond repair."

"If you wear over-dyed denim without washing it -- to the point you have dye working into your skin, you're risking blood poisoning. Trust me on this. It happened to a hippy dippy friend of my brother's in about 1978. And he didn't die of that, but was dead about two years later -- it damaged his heart to a point beyond repair."

lol...maybe his brother's friend also stopped showering while breaking in his denim...let that indigo soak in and all

fuck i don't know if you're trolling or what.

from your post in style inspiration, steezy films thread to this. ugh. can you get any more predictable? don't answer.

also, yes to cargo pants.

Big yes to cargo pants, but I'm having trouble finding the right pair. I remember this being a short-lived obsession on superfuture years ago -- someone posted some that were slim with a bunch of pockets that looked bananas (julius?).

Any recommendations? Even among the common brands like RL, there's got to be something. There's an old FM editorial on the subject that highlighted a perfect pair from, surprise, Dolce and Gabbana.

Julius is great, I also have a pair from Siva, another japanese label close in styling to Julius. NdG is making cargo pants again. Often y-3 has nice ones. I also got two pairs of linen cotton ones at uniqlo and took them to the tailor. My roommate got a camo pair from army store and slimmed them down a lot and they look great. Old Helmut Lang is also a great bet.

Big yes to cargo pants, but I'm having trouble finding the right pair. I remember this being a short-lived obsession on superfuture years ago -- someone posted some that were slim with a bunch of pockets that looked bananas (julius?).

Any recommendations? Even among the common brands like RL, there's got to be something. There's an old FM editorial on the subject that highlighted a perfect pair from, surprise, Dolce and Gabbana.

Linking the obvious:

http://www.valetmag.com/style/profiles-features/2010/outlook-fall-cargo-pants.php?index1_top_lead

I tried on the W+H cargos last weekend. They're cut well, but i didn't like the pocket placement, and the legs are zippered...

Yeah, I saw that but the scotch & soda ones are the only decent-looking ones from that roundup, and I don't trust the quality. The rest are just like flip-flop, throw on some extra pockets, who cares, there you go.

I want something that looks a little rough, a little lux (as in, these clearly aren't from the army-navy store), but without veering toward any gothy, s&m-type bondage influences, which is my only hang-up about the julius. I'll keep looking.