Superfashion randoms thoughts

Guest jmatsu

i dont understand this "re-emergence" of palladium boots as of late

these 'boots' are fuckin ugly and lame

cause they're cheap and can easily passcustoms in most countries.

they're meant to be sold to consumers of fast fashion and shit of that like. other than that lot, n. barret was just desperate for ideas, and it's minimal work for his company.

I don't get why so many designers work with Coke and the likes. I suppose it is meant to be a postmodern critique what with disposability and the like. I'd rather they did it water bottles to make a proper statement. But maybe it's not about the statement, it's just the money. In which case, I'd like to see black Rick or multicoloured Junya condoms (5).

Hello sufu'ers , sorry if none like this question and example.

So im trying to find a black suit and tie. what drake more so over kid cudi.

EXAMPLE-

what i mean to say is, im looking for a mix of "why is he dressed nice in this shitty bar" meets "wait how did he get in with that suit and tie".

So not over the top expensive i use hundreds as toilet paper but not salvation army throw away bin. im talking simple reeeaaal simple.

if anyone has some wise words please do contribute.

Hello sufu'ers , sorry if none like this question and example.

So im trying to find a black suit and tie. what drake more so over kid cudi.

EXAMPLE-

what i mean to say is, im looking for a mix of "why is he dressed nice in this shitty bar" meets "wait how did he get in with that suit and tie".

So not over the top expensive i use hundreds as toilet paper but not salvation army throw away bin. im talking simple reeeaaal simple.

if anyone has some wise words please do contribute.

someone tried to type in english on the internet and fucked up...

1. So you want a slim black suit and slim black tie to wear to a bar?

2. Try the euroshit brands like Z Zegna.

3. You don't need to be able to wipe your ass with hundred dollar bills to pull this off.

4. A suit will run you about $1k+. If you get tired of it, you can donate your suit to the Salvation Army.

5. A suit generally is simple.

6. If you wear a suit to a bar, people might look at you differently. They might wonder, "Why is he dressed shitty in this nice bar?" or "Wait, how did he get in with that euroshit suit and tie?"

that looks like a fancy-ass man-purse or tote-bag hybrid

is it?

doesn't look rugged, masculine, or luxurious

fuck these sissy accesories

maybe look into some manly non-workwear shit

that looks like a fancy-ass man-purse or tote-bag hybrid

is it?

doesn't look rugged, masculine, or luxurious

fuck these sissy accesories

maybe look into some manly non-workwear shit

thanks for the feedback, its something along those lines.

any suggestions for manly non-workwear shit??

I want to make my own leather jacket. I want it to look like a standard cafe racer style but of Rick owens quality, or just comparable to something buttery and nice.

I don't have a lot of experience, but if i put my mind to it I could make one for at least myself.

How would I go about learning how to make a jacket? what books, equipment, videos? and also where can i order the leather and fabrics?

I want my end result to be comparable to Odyn Vovks Ninja Hoodie.

Thanks guys

I didn't watch it all, but I didn't see the glitching you were talking about.

anyway, I think I'm over that shit. It's just too easy and mad people are doing it now. I think it's more interesting in videos, but it has to be controlled somehow. Kanye already did that shit in a video too.

I want to make my own leather jacket. I want it to look like a standard cafe racer style but of Rick owens quality, or just comparable to something buttery and nice.

I don't have a lot of experience, but if i put my mind to it I could make one for at least myself.

How would I go about learning how to make a jacket? what books, equipment, videos? and also where can i order the leather and fabrics?

I want my end result to be comparable to Odyn Vovks Ninja Hoodie.

Thanks guys

listen to me when i say this to you because i'm trying to help you. In order to buy all the equipment, all the materials and learn all the necessary skills to make a leather jacket with similar quality to rick owens you would likely spend at the very least double what a rick jacket costs and very likely much much more.

That being said I wish you nothing but the best in your endeavour. I'm just warning you that its a lot more complex and involved than you might imagine.

I didn't watch it all, but I didn't see the glitching you were talking about.

anyway, I think I'm over that shit. It's just too easy and mad people are doing it now. I think it's more interesting in videos, but it has to be controlled somehow. Kanye already did that shit in a video too.

lulz its just my pc:o

my bad

"if only u could see wut i've seen with my eyes..."