Superfashion randoms thoughts

Guest jmatsu

you sure they aint fakes? was considering them at one point but there were so many i was a bit skeptical

they're on the adidas website too.

i think it's just that a lot of these resellers thought they could make a buck off em thinking they were gonna be super limited but didn't realize adidas made more than enough compared to the first series all white ones.

for those who were wondering about takahiro miyashita and soloist (which is a pretty cool name):

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Navigation/menofmonocle.jsp

I think you start off on him, but if not, scroll until you get to the q&a with takeharu sato.

directly from the q&a:

Name your favorite local hero.

Takahiro Miyashita. He was the designer of the fashion label Number (N)ine but closed down his brand because he wanted to create something new, so he set up Soloist. I haven't seen any of his new collection yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

it's kind of unsubstantial, but its something.

Gareth Pugh FW 2010-2011

http://davideikon.com/fashion/gareth-pugh-shows-black-for-fallwinter-201011-at-paris-fashion-week-photo-1

^ cant link pics, idk why they separated the pics, but there's like 8 pics in there. who's got the full collection?

edit: thanks Will17

http://www.elle.com/Runway/Ready-to-Wear/Fall-2010-RTW/GARETH-PUGH/GARETH-PUGH/(imageIndex)/2

q__ztlWGsYM

someone make a thread now, too lazy

fashun bloggers, plz stop putting ALL of your posts in to one fucking page. i know you guys want everyone to read/look through all your stuff but come on. i have a cable modem and it still takes forever and a half to load! this is the internet - home of no patience, you can't expect us to sit there and wait for that shit to be done. many times i've clicked on the x just because it was taking so long.

When ever i wear a piece of clothing that does not fit the preppy uva archetype--- i get many weird looks--- and questions that all boil down to 'what the hell is that'

its amazing how what you wear--- and how you carry yourself in said clothes--- reveal just a snippet of your covered interior selves---

and its not like i am talking about wearing drapey julius items or whatever--- but stuff like a slimmer cut chino tucked into a nice pair of high tops with a classic school label hoody and a leather jacket.

oh--- and

9ktamq.jpg

I love the head-covering--- looks fucking awsome--- nerubanvolker is imo one of julius' best collections.