Superfashion randoms thoughts

Guest jmatsu

i don;t get the fascination with ann d, it looks ridiculous on just about everyone. i also don;t get people's completely incoherent style/closets.

i just don;t see how ro goes with visvim goes with dior, etc. makes no sense to me. i think dressing in one designer is easy/lazy/perfectly fine.

not sure i follow - guess that's what i get for not reading waywt, cos i don't know personally know anybody who wears ann besides myself and ms ready. she always has tons of wearable stuff though, am i missing out on a cult of people who dress in runway looks?

i'm sure you can get equal number of trainwrecks in designer mashups vs the brand synergy approach... the pulling different looks / designer + thrift grail thing was one i always associated with women's fashion though

btw yes argyle and buffalo check flannel are all mega played out

diorrun13.jpg

Ever since I saw some girl last year decked in all white / creme I can't get over it. I've taken to wearing my champagne n(n)'s with natural white chucks and any shirt i can find in that color range

18.jpg

been doing a similiar thing with a really long sort of khaki-grey sheerish tank and an XL nice collective tee in a normal sort of khaki

i'd like to play with silhouette even more so i'm curious if anyone has any suggestions for collections / looks for inspiration (or any nice pieces they've seen this season with a similiar vibe)

(this seasons margiela i've already been looking over as well)

diorrun13.jpg

Ever since I saw some girl last year decked in all white / creme I can't get over it. I've taken to wearing my champagne n(n)'s with natural white chucks and any shirt i can find in that color range

18.jpg

been doing a similiar thing with a really long sort of khaki-grey sheerish tank and an XL nice collective tee in a normal sort of khaki

i'd like to play with silhouette even more so i'm curious if anyone has any suggestions for collections / looks for inspiration (or any nice pieces they've seen this season with a similiar vibe)

(this seasons margiela i've already been looking over as well)