Superfashion randoms thoughts

Guest jmatsu

liverpoooooooooooooool

but lumping child abusers in with those who kill animals is effectively on the same level as reducto ad Hitlerum. I agree that it's inhumane, but then again, when were animals ever human? By the same token, I don't wear fur, don't want to wear fur, never will. Like polish said, you can't stop others, but you surely can stop yourself and furthermore, keep your opinion to yourself.

but then again, it's pointless to try and convince someone to just stop believing in something, so while I don't disagree with your protesting, I'd like to point out how pointless it is.

Yeah I agree. Its not that people arent educated about it. I get too emotional about stuff. :rolleyes:

So yes, it sucks that these animals die in such unfortunate and brutal ways, but it's become par the course of materialism which trumps most if not all things in the 21st century, even ideology and idealism.

word.

I don't have moral qualms about wearing leather

so I don't have problems with wearing fur.

chuckster, someone will give me a fur coat, but i dont like how its made and I can get someone to change it for me. So instead of throwing the skin of an animal away, I'm recycling it.

I love meat, chicken, fish, leather and fur. I don't have any problems with eating or wearing that.

anyone got any recommendations on places i can get more information about Savile Row ie. books, websites, videos, etc.?

specifically information about the tailors besides what Wikipedia has given me.

thanks

BBC had a 3 part documentary on about Saville Row ,it was quite good. There ya go :http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1737236634977357204&ei=zbX2SumnL47A-AbJqO3-Dw&q=saville+row+bbc+documentary+&hl=de#

also check www.modculture.co.uk in the forum there is a tailoring section.

Mods in London hang out at Cafe Italia :)

neil barrett is the fucking worst

he wasn't always. his a/w 03 + s/s 04 weren't bad at all. it seems as if his approach to the medium is similar to well, think if patrizio bertelli was a menswear designer.