Superfashion randoms thoughts

Guest jmatsu

• 2 weeks later...

does somebody know the reason why small sizes are always sold out and the big ones flood the sales? why the heck do they seem to produce an equal amount of each size when they aren't equally asked for? these fashion and clothing guys sure need a lesson in economics.

where can I find Julian Red Dark Dancer Hobokens cheaper than the price Oak has them, and in the size I want (32 or 33)... their store is sold out of them, ffffffffuuuuu

need these jeans.

contact Joe (btbam) at NVREND, i think he has some julian red's still in stock for sale

wearing fur never harmed no one. animal rights are bogus, political correctness is bogus, and PETA are a bunch of whiners. yes, it's unfortunate how the animals are turned into said coats but it's not like you actually care until someone walks by wearing one. I can't even picture myself wearing fur, but there's enough awful shit that goes on in the world, i.e. mass shootings on military bases or suicide bombings in war-torn countries or poverty at home and abroad or the global economic collapse, to make me not even begin worrying about the PC-ness of wearing fur or not.

seriously, who cares if someone wears fur or not? it's not like you specifically were effected by the making of the garment.

where is the Vegan front when you need them??

Is there a hierarchy of awful things going on in the world? I dont think so. Ever seen a documentary about fur? It is incredibly brutal,they pull the skin off the alive animals. It was really sick and just shows how cruel the whole world is.

yeah, well that's reality. it's some tough shit. I'm not saying there's a hierarchy of bad shit that happens, cause the world runs on bad shit. So the less you think about how a rabbit turns into a coat, the happier you might be. It's pointless to try and reason with you, and while I do agree that it is horrible what they do to animals, not only in garment production, there is no point dwelling on something that doesn't actually touch on your life. I'm sorry if I sound callow or harsh, but I don't ever think about the cow that is the hamburger that's sitting in front of me. I don't have moral qualms about wearing leather. I don't see a point in censoring one's ability to enjoy things in life with some grand notion that you're making everything alright by not wearing a fur-coat. If you were really such an activist you'd be out bombing fur factories and saving animals and shit, not complaining about it like the typical over-educated vegan protestor-type.

So yes, it sucks that these animals die in such unfortunate and brutal ways, but it's become par the course of materialism which trumps most if not all things in the 21st century, even ideology and idealism.

Harsh indeed!! I didnt say I was Vegan or anything I do eat meat etc. but I have seen videos of foxes,cats and dogs being skinned alive in China and I think everyone in their right mind would agree that it is absolutely inhumane and immoral if the animals arent even killed quick and without pain. Also I bet you think child abuse is awful but I dont think you are an activist against it are you? Have a look at that video here if you dare,it is really really shocking though. http://www.peta.org/feat/ChineseFurFarms/index.asp

I am not trying to preach but I hope if somebody really wants to wear fur they should make sure it comes from a farm where animals are at least treated ok.