Superfashion randoms thoughts

Guest jmatsu

ayo what's the cheapest place to buy natural wooden hangers without that little bar on the bottom

i've spent so long googling but everythings like 50 bucks for a pack of 25... is that the cheapest i'll find??

Guest Phrost

i'm liking fw 09 hugo boss outerwear. shit is sharp and probably better construction/quality than last year

raf simons. they opened up a huge hugo boss store on greene st

A lot of the Junya Watanabe CDG F/W shit is doing it for me. I saw some of the outerwear at Barneys, and it looks dope. A bit louder than what I generally wear, but I dig it.

11hxddz.jpg

Similar to this. There was a blue one that was sick. I don't know where it's coming from, but this style is really appealing to me right now.

i would knife a bitch for patent black raf astros. my impossible crush :(

I would knife a bitch for the old silver astro's (the ones with the paint that chips off) in size 40. near to impossible to find in great condition.

edit: or the hologram velcro's

i'm liking fw 09 hugo boss outerwear. shit is sharp and probably better construction/quality than last year

raf simons. they opened up a huge hugo boss store on greene st

it is !! since the always dope bruno pieters took over, you can be sure the brand is taking steps up :) in looks and quality both.