R.I.P. Michael Jackson

jayrock

ure an idiot bro.

Funny how people are quick to get offended when shit hits the fan. Gouf, as a poster I respect you but you're getting butt hurt over shit like give me a break. You act as if you've known the man personally.

I'm a fan of Michael's music but at the same time I can recognize that the dude has fucked up numerous times in his career and you can't argue against that, hence my comment. It's disappointing to say yes, but it's truth. So say all the shit you want, but all this childish banter is ridiculous.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember listening to man in the mirror in my aunts basement on her record player and just replaying it and trying to do the thriller dance with my bro...

Rip mj-----

Results 1 - 10 of about 200,000,000 for jesus

Results 1 - 10 of about 91,800,000 for barack obama

Results 1 - 10 of about 64,300,000 for michael jackson

Results 1 - 10 of about 35,400,000 for the beatles

Results 1 - 10 of about 34,400,000 for mozart

Results 1 - 10 of about 26,200,000 for bill clinton

Results 1 - 10 of about 13,400,000 for jfk

Results 1 - 10 of about 13,200,000 for john lennon

Results 1 - 10 of about 12,000,000 for jimi hendrix

Results 1 - 10 of about 11,000,000 for frank sinatra

Results 1 - 10 of about 8,230,000 for martin luther king jr

Results 1 - 10 of about 4,100,000 for pope john paul

how's that for cultural relevance

how are you gonna come into the RIP michael jackson thread and tell people to chill? you sound like a moron.

this isnt some rapper or some athlete that died, or some singer thats been relevant only for the last 5 or 6 years.

this is Michael Jackson. This is the guy that has influenced almost every major artist for the past 25+ years.

Beyond haters you guys are just sounding ignorant

Fuck, look at my first post in this thread. I'm no hater. But I guess there's no proving to you I'm a "REAL" fan unless I join the butthurt parade. If you want to talk ignorant, how about claiming Mike's death is more significant than Lennon or JFK's? That's some ignorance right there. MJ's death will have absolutely no significance to posterity. His life will have a lasting impact on all of pop music, but his death will not be remembered. He died of natural causes after his career had gone down the shitter. Lennon was gunned down at the peak of his creativity and fame. JFK was assassinated while in office and tremendously popular. Both of those deaths profoundly changed our society. Michael's will do no such thing.

But fuck it, who am I kidding, you'll go right back to your MJ is bigger than Xenu spiel. So I'll leave you to it.

Sayonara kids.

Catch you on the flipside MJ, I wanna moonwalk with u and Jesus dog.

Destructodisk, I normally appreciate what you have to say, but you've got to stop. Felling bad over MJ's death isn't some hype/sheep shit. I'm not deifying the man, but he wasn't just some celebrity. If you don't agree you are either too young, a hater, or not a fan. But you guys saying "boo hoo, so what" should just look at other threads and let the people who appreciate his talent to do so.

Funny how people are quick to get offended when shit hits the fan. Gouf, as a poster I respect you but you're getting butt hurt over shit like give me a break. You act as if you've known the man personally.

I'm a fan of Michael's music but at the same time I can recognize that the dude has fucked up numerous times in his career and you can't argue against that, hence my comment. It's disappointing to say yes, but it's truth. So say all the shit you want, but all this childish banter is ridiculous.

doggy, ure just dumb bro. u think we dont know about the directions his life went in the past 10 years? But why do u chose to remember that when this is the guy that essentially defined modern musical taste and raised the bar for artists around the world for the last quarter century?

why even justify urself to some dinky crackers over a genre of music they have no concept of?

are you a moron? seriously?