Ooe yofukuten world tour 2009-2010

pomata

Allright guys, time for another update. Reason for my brother visiting me was that we were going to go to Stockholm. Heres how it went.

We took off monday evening to the harbour.

ib9wjo.jpg

nrgyg.jpg

The boat was packed with other travelers aswell, and here was our cabin. We were loaded with cash...

vfb3av.jpg

aahwsk.jpg

2vb095h.jpg

After that we went for some shopping and gambling!!

nccdfr.jpg

313r395.jpg

2vkyro9.jpg

30b3ayx.jpg

We then returned to our cabin played some poker and got hammered on cheap wine...

n15wg8.jpg

1zlbrj5.jpg

67v4sm.jpg

2j3jf3d.jpg

2e17fuv.jpg

there was not really much going on as you can see :)so we went back to the cabin for some sleep, my brother slept through the whole night but I can never sleep on boats so I just stayed awake all night...

vqr0n5.jpg

2hf0zfm.jpg

The following day we arrived in Stockholm at 06.30 and were dead tired, as an added bonus we took a wrong turn when walking to town so we ended up someplace we we did not recognice anything. Luckily we made it into town still.

zim97s.jpg

After walking around shoppping for a few hours we went to the C-store to meet up with David. We went for lunch and went eating to a place called Texas burger, food was great as well as the company!!

bhni87.jpg

After lunch we headed back to C-store to check out some denim and for some WAYWT pics

2ljlr9t.jpg

2r24o7a.jpg

2qly1kh.jpg

dzxci9.jpg

ncyxp1.jpg

My brother bought a pair of indigofera jeans from cali...

After that we say goodbye to David (Thanks again man, it was a nice meet up) we went back to town and just killed some time chilling...

Then it was time to head back to the boat for some relaxing and to await our ride back home..

15x0j2a.jpg

bi8h0n.jpg

Nothing special happened on the boat as we were dead tired... But aoverall it was a great trip!!

FUCK YEAH SCANDINAVIA!! would +rep but must rep. this is certainly a wonderful post, dont get to see much of scandinavia but it sure looks fun in a laidback kinda way.

always wondered how the caliroots shop looked like in real life, at least now i know! looking forward to more!

P.S. can you tell me what did you guys have that came in bags like that? that is fuckass weird because where i'm from, we have bags that look exactly like that, that we hook up to the bladder of people who are bed-ridden in hospitals. : /

^there was vino in the bag...

@pasi:

awesome update.

makes me want to visit stockholm again....

i was there last year for 3 days to visit the premier opening game of the NHL (st.louis blues - detroit red wings) and it was a hell of a good time...

keep up the good work. great pics mate!

cheers...

"You must spread some Re...!"...sry

The vine bag was just ripped out of the box since we had some trouble opening it the right way ;) and yes it does look like a "catether bag"...

Here is a little something from today

I'm in 100% vacation mode atm so nothing special for today. We took the train to my hometown yesterday and today has been pure relaxing. That's my brothers Indigofera jeans that are dryin btw. Took some pics of the house were I grew up (First pis is just a shed :), and later on we did some BBQ.

34e2p15.jpg

2vlrx3l.jpg

pam36.jpg

c5lrb.jpg

w7o268.jpg

2vahaoy.jpg

Got a pretty early today and took out the jeans anc my camera for a little walk. Went down to the harbour and the continued along down to the beach, It was pretty early so not much people around.

later on my dad put me and my brother to some serious work and we had to move a whole damn pile of wood into our shed. Later on we took a well deserved break.

34i6cee.jpg

jv6p9k.jpg

ji01z7.jpg

r1x26h.jpg

9secfr.jpg

vraija.jpg

23hwtcp.jpg

28i2kbo.jpg

292pgeu.jpg

Got a pretty early today and took out the jeans anc my camera for a little walk. Went down to the harbour and the continued along down to the beach, It was pretty early so not much people around.

later on my dad put me and my brother to some serious work and we had to move a whole damn pile of wood into our shed. Later on we took a well deserved break.

34i6cee.jpg

jv6p9k.jpg

ji01z7.jpg

r1x26h.jpg

9secfr.jpg

vraija.jpg

23hwtcp.jpg

28i2kbo.jpg

292pgeu.jpg

Nothig exiting for today either. Have been travelign for hours again and did not have to power to dig out my digital kamera so I just took some Iphone shots for your.

Was travelling with train back to Turku and this was my cabin for the day

4vrcwi.jpg

Things got booring after about 5 minutes so started watching 2012 (The movie) which was an awfull movie btw. After that I put my Iphone back into the Indigofera "bag" and got me something to drink

2nhgm15.jpg

20ssk0p.jpg

It's been raining almost the whole day so after coming back to Turku I just went straight home!!

13yihwh.jpg

vi39s7.jpg

Tomorrow I will hopefully have time to paint the star!! Stay tuned

Today was looking really sunny when I woke up so i decided to go for a walk in the park, which didn't go really as planned. The weather got really cloudy and cold and the battery in my kamera died so I had to shoot pics with my iphone hence the bad quality. I had alot of material so instead of pics I made a video of the whole thing.

I finished off by painting the worst star so far, if you look really closely you can barely see what it represents :) Enjoy!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4efHPdTd6y8&hl=fi&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4efHPdTd6y8&hl=fi&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>