Ooe yofukuten world tour 2009-2010

pomata

^thank you salaami!

when i joined the tour i promised to take these on a hike, so i took the last chance today.

we started at lake sylvenstein and went to hochalm, a 1500m high hill in the bavarian alps. not very high, but you have a good view from the peak. you´ll see...

day29.jpg

in the beginning we crossed a creek...

day291.jpg

...and went on...

day293.jpg

ruins of an old alp cottage:

day294.jpg

day295.jpg

after two hours we reached the peak...

day296.jpg

...where we enjoyed the view...

day297.jpg

day298.jpg

day299.jpg

...and had a picnic.

day2910.jpg

Did you take any measurements before washing? Did they end stretching out past 35" in the waist and 12.5"in the upper thigh?

I'm starting a total purification program, I need to lose some weight. I got about 5 weeks I guess and I really want these to fit me...

waist was close to 35" and thigh was 12.25"...think they´ll fit you.

right. it´s around 33". is that short for you?

btw: the jeans have arrived in the US of A. hope they will clear customs and get delivered soon.

oh, when i asked for it, the lady at the post office told me that i don´t have to fill in a custom declaration, as it isn´t needed for letters? is that true?? sounded strange to me but i thought that she should know what she was talking about...

i live in Portland, OR

I'll try to get as much interesting coverage as I can... the quality in shots is likely to be really varied. Everything from bb cam, to my canon p and shoot and Gabes DSLR....

and 33 inches sounds perfect. Ill finally get to wear a pair of jeans that are the perfect length for what i've been wanting to wear.