Supreme nerd fest 06

Bronson

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote: yeah, i fucking love ordering clothing that was drawn is adobe illustrator. what bullshit is that? all it means is that NONE of this shit has been produced yet, and they'll only ship the stuff they get the most orders for. k-lame.

IM PRETTY SURE ALL OR MOST OF THIS STUFF IS PRODUCED BY NOW, THIS IS SUPREME BRO. THEY AINT JUST THAT COOL LITTLE SKATESHOP IN SOHO NO MORE..

HOPE YOU GET IT LATER

Quote: There's a photo of that Hermes-esque Remington Full Zip in the Japanese Supreme Book... and as someone stated previously, it's Full Zip as in all the way from the waist to the neck.

--- Original message by powerglov on Feb 8, 2006 02:32 PM

i was wondering what happened to the Remington, i saw it in the jap catalog but it never came out. now where are the reeeal pics.

Edited by dezone on Feb 8, 2006 at 02:40 PM

Quote:

bronson is a mark.

you're on the inside.

you'll end up getting dragged outside.

you know you fucked up.

don't you?

--- Original message by 1 SHOT 1 KILL on Feb 8, 2006 03:50 PM

The e-thuggin' is strong in this thread.

Quote: Quote: yeah, i fucking love ordering clothing that was drawn is adobe illustrator. what bullshit is that? all it means is that NONE of this shit has been produced yet, and they'll only ship the stuff they get the most orders for. k-lame.

IM PRETTY SURE ALL OR MOST OF THIS STUFF IS PRODUCED BY NOW, THIS IS SUPREME BRO. THEY AINT JUST THAT COOL LITTLE SKATESHOP IN SOHO NO MORE..

HAHA DID HE DELETE HIS POST?

i was just going to reply.....oh well. Anyways whether its prior or post production some people happen to prefer seeing illustrated catalogs. It makes the Subject/concept of the tshirt easier to digest....Simpler to look at, not having the graphics distracted by models with a wrinkled shirt in bad lightning.

peace.

someone took my niketalk name here.

Edited by sauce1 on Feb 8, 2006 at 06:58 PM

Edited by sauce1 on Feb 8, 2006 at 06:59 PM