Finally, my girlfriends ande whall jeans came in.

M.O.A

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Yep.. finally got em! I love the jeans, but not really used to the stiffness, color, fit or anything for that matter.... cant wait til they start to feel soft and look worn. Anyone know when ill start seeing results? i hate waiting. Oh what a process...

--- Original message by misskixslf on Feb 9, 2006 02:26 AM

hehe, surely mrkixslf can give you some pointers?

just don't follow his advice if he tells you to skate in em...icon_smile_wink.gif

nairb49

Hey Whiskey,

No disrepect meant, but um, women have, um, natural cyclical patterns, in case you didn't learn that in sex ed. OF course, that can be suppressed, but otherwise, unless they lay off the jeans during that week or so, the jeans could get a little nasty, soon. I would recommend 2 months of hard wear before a wahs for most women....

BTW, speaking of bespoke stuff, where the hell is my bespoke hoodie. I only know one Triad guy down in SD, and he is about 70, and I'd hate to have to ask Slim to drive all the way down from Seattle just to whup your ass. Since our little forum is down, email me. Also, we have a temporary home in AAAC right now.

^I have great hygiene (2-3 showers a day - morning and night, and usually once during the day because I work out). Of course, I'm a guy. But no matter what, a girl can only do so much, ime. Tell me, would you wear your best white lacy underwear? Just asking. No disrespect meant.

• 8 months later...