Finally, my girlfriends ande whall jeans came in.

M.O.A

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

thanks everyone for the comments, she loves em, if your girl is looking for a pair i strongly suggest you contact ande, he does great work....

and breakfasteatre, what the fuck is your problem? grow up and thank you minya for banning this asshole. He doesnt do anything but bring the mood of every fucking post down, just look at his post history, almost every single reply he has submitted is in a negative form or some sort of insult to another. Its all so unwaranted too...

--- Original message by kixslf on Feb 7, 2006 03:07 PM

"- elitist"

Summed it up quite well as to why he was being an ass.

Anyways, jeans look nice.

Quote:

They look like awesome jeans. I'd probably be interested if it weren't for the back pocket stitching. I feel kinda bad, since I just mentioned that in the Imperial thread too :P

--- Original message by PG2G on Feb 7, 2006 07:48 PM

Hi PG2G,

I can make Jeans with Blank Back Pockets, no problem. Kind Regards Ande

blankpockets8cu.jpg

Edited by andewhall on Feb 8, 2006 at 12:23 PM

looks good.

and the jeans ain't bad either. icon_smile_tongue.gif

i really wanted to get wifey a pair of raw jeans as well, but she's really not into the non-washing and stiffness of it all...

No Shirt. No Shoes. No Dice.

Learn it. Know it. Live it.

woah, i totally missed out on this whole ande whall jeans thing. so what's the story with making your own jeans? how long have you been doing this? and how in the world do you arrange getting them made?

on a side note: missed what he said, but ban breakfasteatre anyway so that I can remain king smartass on this forum.

Quote:

woah, i totally missed out on this whole ande whall jeans thing. so what's the story with making your own jeans? how long have you been doing this? and how in the world do you arrange getting them made?

on a side note: missed what he said, but ban breakfasteatre anyway so that I can remain king smartass on this forum.

--- Original message by giantreptile on Feb 8, 2006 01:04 PM

Check out his thread including pics of him making his jeans. he does it by hand

and breakfasteatre will remain king smartass on superfuture, niketalk, iss, whatever

Quote:

update....alexa appretiates all the coments and she is actually gonna join up later tonight, she wants to document this whole wearing process by taking pix every day....i suggested everyweek but we will see.....anyways.

--- Original message by kixslf on Feb 8, 2006 10:16 PM

everyday? hahahah it would be kinda cool to see an animated gif, not necessarily a new picture of her everyday

Quote:

Yep.. finally got em! I love the jeans, but not really used to the stiffness, color, fit or anything for that matter.... cant wait til they start to feel soft and look worn. Anyone know when ill start seeing results? i hate waiting. Oh what a process...

--- Original message by misskixslf on Feb 9, 2006 02:26 AM

probably be about a month before they start to soften up much, and it'll be 4-5 months before they show any visible signs of 'wear', most likely.