Finally, my girlfriends ande whall jeans came in.

M.O.A

As some of you remember my girlfriend really wanted a pair of dry denim but wasnt really feelin all the straight and taped jeans out there. Ande got in contact with me and let me know about his label, i ordered these jeans a few weeks before christmas and because of how busy it was around christmas time. i didnt recieve them till a few days afterwards. Wasnt a problem i knew it wasnt his fault. Anywyas when i got them in alexa tried them on and loved them, Only thing was i ordered the wrong size for her, they were too big. So I returned em and got a sz 1 for her and she absolutely loves them. Thanks Ande for all your work and extra time taken to help me finally get her a pair. Thought i wold throw some pics of em on here to show everyone.

nd4j1w.jpg

nd4jl1.jpg

nd4jsg.jpg

nd4jyo.jpg

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

Edited by kixslf on Feb 7, 2006 at 10:24 AM

Edited by kixslf on Feb 7, 2006 at 10:26 AM

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they definately fit good knees up. i dunno if i like the whole bellbottom thing or maybe its just cause they look too long with no shoes on..

how much did they come out to? my g/f also wants a pair of dry denim, but hates going out to try on jeans and hates the current cuts and such out there now. so why not support a fellow s-effer?

Edited by showbiz00ditc on Feb 7, 2006 at 12:59 PM

Hi Mike,

Nice one mate, the photo's look ace! I am glad the new size fits better and was a pleasure to do business with you. Those ones are the Low Rise version, I have been working on an X-Low rise version. I thought the world was swinging back to higher rises, but they are coming slower than I though. I have sold '0' of the high rise version, haha. Thanks again Mike, take care. Ande

http://photobucket.com/albums/y278/andewhall/

Edited by andewhall on Feb 7, 2006 at 01:15 PM

Thanks Whiskey. Girls curves are so varied!? It took a very long time to get the cut right. As you can imagine I had every girl I know (and didn't know) teling me what they want in a pair of Jeans, how they want their ass to look.....It did my head in, got there in the end though.

Quote:

k so ande i dont think youve listed a price yet.

i think i speak for superfuture when i say

How much are the jeans?

Edited by showbiz00ditc on Feb 7, 2006 at 01:20 PM

--- Original message by showbiz00ditc on Feb 7, 2006 01:20 PM

Hi Showbiz00ditc,

Anyone is free to PM me and I will send you a sales sheet. Kind Regards Ande Whall

thanks everyone for the comments, she loves em, if your girl is looking for a pair i strongly suggest you contact ande, he does great work....

and breakfasteatre, what the fuck is your problem? grow up and thank you minya for banning this asshole. He doesnt do anything but bring the mood of every fucking post down, just look at his post history, almost every single reply he has submitted is in a negative form or some sort of insult to another. Its all so unwaranted too...

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

Quote:

thanks everyone for the comments, she loves em, if your girl is looking for a pair i strongly suggest you contact ande, he does great work....

and breakfasteatre, what the fuck is your problem? grow up and thank you minya for banning this asshole. He doesnt do anything but bring the mood of every fucking post down, just look at his post history, almost every single reply he has submitted is in a negative form or some sort of insult to another. Its all so unwaranted too...

--- Original message by kixslf on Feb 7, 2006 03:07 PM

Those jeans are hot on lex.

And I'm in total agreement about breakfasteatre...non stop negativity.

I'd like to see him go...ASAP.

Wow. I kinda wish i got here earlier. I guess breakfasteatre's comments were edited?

I think the jeans look good. I can't imagine how hard it would be to design ladies' jeans. Is the denim heavy and how much did they cost?