I Fucking Hate "drake". Shame On You Canada for this Peice of shit.

Sayword

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is easily my favorite thread ever.

not only do i love half the music people are bigging up/shitting on, and not only am i impressed with the amount of knowledge for canadian hip hop thats going on here (peanuts&corn), but i just love watching people draw lines in the sand over something like what makes music worth listening to.

i have not heard a whole drake song to this day, but i aint feelin him simply for the fact that no one whose opinion i respect ever told me to check for him.

i want to hug mass.

i just read more of the argument and i want to rap knowledge battle everyone in this thread all-a-sudden.

last night i was at a yuppie bar and the dj played nine - whatcha want.

that shit had me oppin'.

some of the least likely people will just jump out of nowhere and break you off a total jewel. like my friend ryan who will find the video for questiomark asylum's - hey look away and post it on my facebook after not speaking to eachother for over a year.

still, i dont respect knowledge from anyone who doesnt own a physical copy of 36 chambers. tape, cd, lp, whatever. if you never spent money on it, you dont know shit.

maybe linx is a better example since you got the order form for the ice cream flavour baby Ts. if id have had a credit card then or a wiz, shed have been dipped the fuck out in wu wear.

if you dont know any kwame lyrics, yous a lame.

dillas best beat is the remix for she said. end of discussion.

if you cant name half the faces on the inside cover of midnight marauders without goggling it, you can only talk about records that came out after 2000.

if krs hants put out a good record since you turned 15, you earn +150 hit points of hip hop respectability.

if your friend played you a kool keith track in the 10th grade cause you liked mase, and you told him that shit was too weird. but by grade 11 you even had spankmaster and the mp3 of his freestyle with xhibit where he called him everlast and basically thought keith was jesus, youre okay in my books.

if you saw the video for bottom feeders and saw the future of rap unfolding before youre eyes, you should meet my freind pete. hes alright.

if company flow sounded like some bullshit to you when it dropped, but is now youre favorite shit, like, ever. i know where your heads at. but still, fuck rawkus.

lol do me a favor and write me another essay about how not jerking off saved your life.

hey man, sorry it didnt go as well for u. 3 days was a good try tho u shouldnt be so bitter about it. maybe u could blog about it if anyone actually read that shit

haha...this is some internet gangsta shit right here..

fg0d is talking about the old guys like everyone has been name checking big daddy kane or kool g rap. when did you stop being a pretend blood, and start trying to argue the merits of mainstream hip hop, against people who obviously have listened wider than you.

the argument that gucci mane is what you listen to at your parties only goes to show that you don't have very interesting parties.

shut your old ass up. fuck i look like. i never said i only listen to gucci, or even listen to gucci at parties, but i did say he bumps at parties. your rusty ass elbow. youre like 50 and getting respect here is like your biggest life accomplishment. fuck outta here.

i just read more of the argument and i want to rap knowledge battle everyone in this thread all-a-sudden.

last night i was at a yuppie bar and the dj played nine - whatcha want.

that shit had me oppin'.

some of the least likely people will just jump out of nowhere and break you off a total jewel. like my friend ryan who will find the video for questiomark asylum's - hey look away and post it on my facebook after not speaking to eachother for over a year.

still, i dont respect knowledge from anyone who doesnt own a physical copy of 36 chambers. tape, cd, lp, whatever. if you never spent money on it, you dont know shit.

maybe linx is a better example since you got the order form for the ice cream flavour baby Ts. if id have had a credit card then or a wiz, shed have been dipped the fuck out in wu wear.

if you dont know any kwame lyrics, yous a lame.

dillas best beat is the remix for she said. end of discussion.

if you cant name half the faces on the inside cover of midnight marauders without goggling it, you can only talk about records that came out after 2000.

if krs hants put out a good record since you turned 15, you earn +150 hit points of hip hop respectability.

if your friend played you a kool keith track in the 10th grade cause you liked mase, and you told him that shit was too weird. but by grade 11 you even had spankmaster and the mp3 of his freestyle with xhibit where he called him everlast and basically thought keith was jesus, youre okay in my books.

if you saw the video for bottom feeders and saw the future of rap unfolding before youre eyes, you should meet my freind pete. hes alright.

if company flow sounded like some bullshit to you when it dropped, but is now youre favorite shit, like, ever. i know where your heads at. but still, fuck rawkus.

hahaha shut the fuck up

nobody cares how much hip hop cred you have or anybody has

Damn 33 pages on Drake lol would never expect to see this on sufu , maybe boxden or some music forum.

I'm not going to lie I bump a few of his songs the only thing that annoys me just a little bit is he is from Canada, but sounds like he is from the South/Midwest I guess thats just his flow. Too obvious , but he meshed Lil Wayne/Kanye to make what he is. Whatever the way the game is now I can't complain.

There is also a new guy named J.Cole from North Carolina first artist signed to Rocnation Jay-Z's new label

N6PyB9Feu_k

q-gGaDY8tKs

zHIoto34F2c

dude is nice to me .. sounds a lil similar to drake, or drake does to him but hes from NC lol

thats some ho ass shit to ban fgod because he told you off. maybe you could take the criticism and not post ur retirement home rap or just ignore the dude but to ban muthafuckas because they tell you off makes you seem like a simp ass girl.

why doesn't it surprise me that jayrock chimes in again...

to be honest i put too much work into the day to day running of this site to have to put up with crap from anyone. as do any of the moderators.

if you want to make personal attacks about age race size, in fact anything other than what has been said in the conversation, you will be banned.

this goes for what you say to other members as well as moderators.

that j.cole guy is just as weak as fucking drake. fucking english professors of rap. just cuz you say "nigga" every once an awhile doesn't mean you are a rapper

a good rap song makes you open the urbandictionary at least once. raps about urkel by the pound, whippin the wood grain and sippin the same, trappin cake, postin up, sippin and smokin on purp, maybachs, choppin blades, and being the throwdest is light years ahead of "i excel in this rap shit cuz y'all spittin that wack shit."

basically if you can make it through an entire song and a white person understands every single word and saying, you failed as a rapper.

(yeah, i really chimed in there. if we're locking down people who talk about age, why the fuck is sonicvoodoo unbanned?)