I Fucking Hate "drake". Shame On You Canada for this Peice of shit.

Sayword

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo everyone who is involved in this conversation right now sucks, and i like most of you.

this is seriously the worst conversation that has ever been on superfuture. ever. i tried to read the past 3 pages and i just wanted to gouge my eyes out.

sayword, you go to your corner, fg0d, you go to yours, and Ichigo, please leave the fucking room and don't ever, EVER come back to talk about hip hop.

thanks.

Clopek, I don't know how you ended up back on this site, but your return has accomplished nothing. Your knowledge of this genre in general is enough for me not to even bother with your kind.

Your post of swollen members is enough proof that you're a fucking moron, regardless of what rebuttal you have, so please refrain from talking.

that one punk rock bitch that had pink hair on degrassi, I wanted to fuck her hard, and the Latina cheerleader.......my. fucking. god.

yo you just mad. how the fuck you gon diss dude when you fuckin WATCHED the show. shit was filmed down the road and i didn't even catch an episode.

28wi06f.jpg

starin at you pussy niggas all i see is rainbows

Clopek' date=' I don't know how you ended up back on this site, but your return has accomplished nothing.[b'] Your knowledge of this genre in general is enough for me not to even bother with your kind. [/b]

Your post of swollen members is enough proof that you're a fucking moron, regardless of what rebuttal you have, so please refrain from talking.

i wasn't going to point this out because I assumed everyone else was intelligent enough to see what is retarded about this post. However, then I remembered that you posted it in the first place and, sadly, are not.

Swollen members was a joke and I don't need an expansive knowledge of the genre to know that you're a fucking toy and the argument (Drake sucks! no, YOU suck!) has gone nowhere.

SWOLLLENNNNN

GSb0zt53RSs

yo sayword/fg0d, no hate by the way.

thug motivation intro still gets me fucked pumped and makes me wanna play halo 2.

haha...this is some internet gangsta shit right here..

fg0d is talking about the old guys like everyone has been name checking big daddy kane or kool g rap. when did you stop being a pretend blood, and start trying to argue the merits of mainstream hip hop, against people who obviously have listened wider than you.

the argument that gucci mane is what you listen to at your parties only goes to show that you don't have very interesting parties.