I Fucking Hate "drake". Shame On You Canada for this Peice of shit.

Sayword

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about Rae and Ghost? Cam? RICK RAWSS?

Rae did a dilla

Ghost Did a dilla.

I'm not necessarily talking about flow, cause he's beat by many. I'm saying if I had to chose between all of hip-hop or only dilla music, I'd def take the latter. His whole discography including unheard shit. Fuck these popcorn ass niggas. Throw in madlib and I'm set. no one has or has the ability (@ least now) to change the game like dilla did, madlib has the ability to. Like I said I like beats. I used to be a lyric knee-urd but that shit is boring, especially without good beats.

what about Rae and Ghost? Cam? RICK RAWSS?

oh you mean Coke raps' date=' STOOPS my bad.

I meant new guard coke rappers, I know nore is old, but he's underrated.

[b']how you gonna throw in officer ross with is ba in whatever the fuck?[/b]

cnn released a new album, a couple months ago

it's garbage

even wobble wobble is garbage but i still bump it daily

when i was in victoria a couple months ago, my non wigger white friend made me listen to jeezy, as well as crosby still nash young whatever the fuck's entire discography

yo sayword, seriously why the fuck are you on dillas jock so hard? Homes, I don't know where you've been for the 23 years you've lived on this earth but Dilla isn't fucking king.

I'll admit that Dilla is definitely one of the better producers/artists that really took the industry by storm, but he's not enough to say that he's >hip hop.. That shit is nonsense..And don't try to take shit back because you've already stated it.

You say you're so into the hip hop game and all this shit, but yet all you can do is constantly regurgitate the same garbage day in and day out. I'm going to clear the waters and admit that I'm not entirely aware of the hip hop game at this point, however when people like you walst in on conversations like this and start cock sucking, that's what pisses me off..

You can neg me if you want, but nigs you need to step your game up.

sayword got put on to jeezy by some white kids... nigga im just gonna need for you to stop.

you dont like gucci fine, but at the same time you feel jeezy gtfo thats pretty much some bias "i hate hood niggas bullshit" both dudes are truth but gucci is that dude who can get a ur dick sucked n 20 sack of bomb for $60 (real talk)

clipse nore state prop drake busta dilla and all that other shit is good to listen to keep ur mind diverse n shit. i cant stand super gutta niggas who dont know shit but at the same time i want to slap backpack super hip hop stare at the ground when they walk bitch niggas

yo sayword, seriously why the fuck are you on dillas jock so hard? Homes, I don't know where you've been for the 23 years you've lived on this earth but Dilla isn't fucking king.

Boa9758vADA

didn't read the rest of your post.

man who cares if rick rawwwsss was an officer

respect his grind

he sounds good and puts out great music to listen to in the car (new album is too mellow though)

same with jeezy

Grind on...just dont pretend to be something your not, thats what I got a problem with.

At least with Gucci, I can actually believe he does half the shit he talks about...regardless of how much Im not feeling his music.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc5cOohfHhA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc5cOohfHhA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

lol nigs, i'm well aware of Dillas tracks. You just need to stop riding the dudes cock so hard. You try to come off as some hip hop connoisseur and it's just irritating.

omg coming from the forever jap theard postng anime guy.I dont "try", im all of that son. Oh yea, ride till i die.

Come on now sayword, is that the best you can actually do? I'm glad that your fickle brain can pinpoint the obvious. Would you like a cookie? I'm well aware of my otaku nature and I'll stick by it thanks.

Anyway, back to the topic.

mass, how can you say my taste is dictated by the internet? your fucking taste is based on whatever hasn't been released in the past 9 years. as long as it's older, its cool with you. hop off the old shit cause you aint a fucking aficionado. split the cost of a time machine you nerds is a new year.

by the way your corny ass informed fucking street paranoia hiphop/rap isnt fucking intelligent. cnn is kinda dope but it's not even RELEVANT ANYMORE. no one is entertained by CNN. you don't hear cnn playing at anyone's party. you don't hear CNN on the radio. stop fighting the new shit so hard.

by the way your corny ass informed fucking street paranoia hiphop/rap isnt fucking intelligent. cnn is kinda dope but it's not even RELEVANT ANYMORE. no one is entertained by CNN. you don't hear cnn playing at anyone's party. you don't hear CNN on the radio. stop fighting the new shit so hard.

If CNN reunited and used autotune would you play them at your parties?

mass, how can you say my taste is dictated by the internet? your fucking taste is based on whatever hasn't been released in the past 9 years. as long as it's older, its cool with you. hop off the old shit cause you aint a fucking aficionado. split the cost of a time machine you nerds is a new year.

the fuck does your candy ass know what i listen to. i dunno what kinda bumfuck town you live in but shit from every era still gets played on the radio and at parties. go back to listening to the dave matthews band you herb.

the fuck does your candy ass know what i listen to. i dunno what kinda bumfuck town you live in but shit from every era still gets played on the radio and at parties. go back to listening to the dave matthews band you herb.

u-mad1.jpg

what the fuck is a dave matthews band