I Fucking Hate "drake". Shame On You Canada for this Peice of shit.

Sayword

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gucci is trash. The only good song is that mt kitchen song/video. without the video that song is trash like the rest of his trash. He aint no jeezy. and he certainly aint no clipse, the only exceptable cocaine flowers.

gucci is trash. The only good song is that mt kitchen song/video. without the video that song is trash like the rest of his trash. He aint no jeezy. and he certainly aint no clipse, the only exceptable cocaine flowers.

who the fuck is a clipse man. for real roll out this thread you a fuckin old timer. plus gucci is just fucking doing it right now. he blew up and i dont see it stopping anytime soon. and jeezy's latest diss was fucking ass. look on cocaine blunts and youll see a history of the beef. tell me gucci aint murder his ass EVEN when gucci is on some little independent label. i mean gucci did shoot jeezys boy straight like that.

alright look

fgod we friends

and i get that you like gucci ALOT

but if you've been to a fucking dan deacon concert

you dont listen to gucci like THEM NIGGAS do so its not even a REALNESS thing

I'm feeling you on blue scholar ass dudes sucking cock but do you want hip hop to be just gucci

like i dont get wtf you're even getting at now

u mad cause you corny. dont even act like you can give some man your ipod and hell respect any of shit you got on there. same goes for a lot of you.

lol at this coming from a boy whose taste is dictated by the internet

the only exceptable cocaine flowers.

you're wrong but i'll let it slide

also jeezy is wack

also jeezy is wack

whhhhhaaa?

Look I was an avid jeezy hater. IN THE BEGINNING. I was put on by some white boys, not wiggerish white boys, regular ass white boys, to Thug Motivation. Needless to say I got converted on how real this nigga is. It was the soundtrack of my spring break, a memory I'll never forget and an album I still hold close to my soul. I'll admit the last to albums don't live up to the 1st(they good tho). but If you aint heard that thug motivation. you got to give it a spin.

HATERS

I Fucking Hate... 06-23-09 12:45 AM LICENSE PLATE man i feel sad for you son. you keep postin up madlib/dilla shit like you just discovered rap, stop staying on stones throws dick. fatass backpacka