san francisco almost killed me

samsikle

yo hopefully i can make enough money at a show i'm having april 30th to make it out to selfedge... I am really gonna try to make it.

sidney, we must go eat mad food

and dum, i'm dwn to split a hotel room no'mo'

i miss my sufu frandz :(

ps_ if anyone has a floor or couch to offer me from the 1st - 4th/5th, or on any one of those days, I will be smuggling drugz into kalifornia for your enjoyment. i also do impressions.

but seriously, I am a nice, well groomed guy with great customer service skills who is very poor and can fit in any 6'5"x2' space

i get out of school may 5th

SSSSSHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

also i think i lost my 100 dollar gift card that i won last party

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

There will also be a meetup on Thursday, May 13th; it's a book reception at Azalea in Hayes Valley. (Hipster music and free booze.)

There will also be a meetup on Thursday, May 13th; it's a book reception at Azalea in Hayes Valley. (Hipster music and free booze.)

he is not fucking you. when he says free booze it's not like yo here's a free can of pbr or a red cup of keg beer, we actually have hard liquor! last party we were giving out redbull vodkas and the party before that we had OPTIONS nigga, fuckin jack n coke? word i got you. vodka cran for your bitch? yeah player i got you. i think the operations manager is trying to help sid do it big and do fernet branca, san franciscos best kept secret. ain't much of a secret though.

get ya mouth wet.

There is no way in hell I'm commuting back and forth from Hayward for this...

For the time being, the chances of being raped on the streets is still extremely high. Keep that on your conscience....house me, assholes.

I can make cookies/muffins/brownies. You name it. You know...just sayin'. ;)

think i'm in on this

Can I holler? ;) LOLOLOLOL

i can't tell if that's sarcasm or not but bro yo we're not gay like that.

usually just smoke weed, get drunk, go eat, watch the dudes who got cash flow spend money on expensive shit, holler at girls, get dudes mad cause we stylin' on em, kickflip over bums, play rock band, take some pills, and just rage.

don't be mad awks or i'll call you out.

JUST CHILL NIGGA