san francisco almost killed me

samsikle

hey if i am driving from fremont (east bay) toward the shopping center over at market st., what parking lots do you guys recommend? it is always so crowded there and in the past i just took the BART.

heading out there tomorrow and would appreciate some guidance. i only go to the city every so often during breaks :(

Metreon, the parking lot right across the mens Macy's or the one right under Union Square

thanks for the suggestions, didnt get to check out the restaurant ... but found cheap parking a block from union square for $8 but damn that area was complete 360 than the the former mentioned area. what a drastic change in terms of environment/people =\

I'll be in SAN Fran tomorrow, can I crash someones apartment? I only have two cats, three gerbils, my boa named victor and an indentured slave(long story). If not we will have to crash out on a street corner and that ain't cool.

• 2 weeks later...
Cross post from hair thread

Can anyone reccomend me a good barber?

Nothing too expensive... Really just need a good fade and trim on top

would be cool if they did straight razor clean ups

Best barber in SF:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/bay-city-barber-salon-san-francisco#query:nicky%20the%20barber

Ask for Nicky the Barber, tell em Self Edge sent you.

kiya, are you in SF?

meetup happening saturday afternoon, who's down?!?

Let's do it.

Meet at Self Edge then walk to get coffee?

let's do 3 -4 pm??

I'm gone from 3pm to 4pm, anytime before or after that is good!

who cares about food, when is the party?

MADRIVERSELFEDGE.jpg

As part of SF Beer Week:

http://sfbeerweek.org/

Mad River Brewing Beer Tasting

Self Edge

714 Valencia St.

San Francisco, CA 94110

Saturday, February 19

7:00 pm - 10:00 pm

Admission: No Charge

Attire: Jeans!

Winner of the Great American Beer Festival's 2010 "Small Brewing Company of the Year" award, Mad River Brewing from Blue Lake, CA is bringing their beers to Self Edge, a Japanese clothing store, for a free tasting event. Representatives from Mad River will be present to answer any of your beer-related questions.