san francisco almost killed me

samsikle

:'( todays my last day of work, i get my paycheck of 1000$, and i probably will get off at like... 5?

fuck. is it too late for me too :( ;(

well i'll try to make it there but i'll probably be there around 6.......

nope. didnt buy anything! the only thing i wanted (besides a boy) was that pleated christopher kane dress with the ape on it. but i dont wear dresses!

the guy was so cute. and oddly... precise. i asked him who made his sweater, and he said... "its raf simons from six years ago". i ran into a coworker right after and he was gone when i turned around! so sad...

are you guys going back again? i think they keep putting stuff out.

lovely meeting you as well chris! always fun seeing damon, hap, and sidney <3. and it's all your fault marcus we all want that 10 in 1 jacket from harputs.

seems like most of us came out empty handed from the sale~ i think it's worth it to check it out though crissyw.

definitely! oh yeah and we also went and checked out the richard avedon exhibit at the sfmoma, totally good.

the sf folks wanna take a trip down the 101 to san jose.. but what could we possibly show them? or what could we do (besides smoke which seems to already be on the agenda)

definitely! oh yeah and we also went and checked out the richard avedon exhibit at the sfmoma, totally good.

the sf folks wanna take a trip down the 101 to san jose.. but what could we possibly show them? or what could we do (besides smoke which seems to already be on the agenda)

Isn't music in the park still going on right now?

we could smoke somewhere

Isn't music in the park still going on right now?

this sounds kinda fun, good idea! anything else to do downtown? i don't really go there.. could all go to the bars maybe. hipsterfest at the blank club?

and zubin, i'm going to punch you in the shnozberry.

• 3 weeks later...

hey everyone, come drop by Y-3 Santana Row Saturday (8/22) from 1-5ish, we'll be having a DJ and free champagne! booze up and shop around and say hi. i think it's going to be every saturday, but i know you guys aren't doing anything, so come and visit me :D and also drop by so i can put you guys in for our opening party at the end of the month!

oh shittt you work at y-3 thats righttt.

i might actually drop by :( you'll see me in my S2A shirt and sum raw denimz

also hope you're not that one girl who asked me in this completely elitest attitude "have you ever heard of y-3?" the fuckkk?! :(??

• 3 weeks later...