san francisco almost killed me

samsikle

when does the sf barneys sale end?

if by some freak coincidence saturday is 2-3 days from the end (the best time to go other than the first day), i might drive up

no sign of the la warehouse sale yet

SF has the earliest dates and then LA and then NY, i believe. Thursday b the first day.

i just want everyone to know that i just went back to the sale, since my job is a mere five blocks away, with my female coworker and using her as a cover i managed to get right into the middle of the fray. i totally affected a gay lilt to my voice in order to calm the savage beasts. you think crocodile hunter is raw?

there were soft titties at less than arm's length away from my face, and i stared some

right in the face. i'm talking excuse-me-miss-i'm-so-sorry-i-bumped-into-you-but-can-i-chew-on-the-angel-food-cake-like- firmness-of-your-bosom?

i had all these ladies in the changing area thinking i was gay and not giving a fuck to strip down to their underwear in front of me, it was hilarious. gentlemen,

bring a lady to the sale and get wild tarzan jungle gym homo with it- you'll have

mental meat beat material for weeks.

god punished me though, because as i left, i had to see an octegenarian in a pink grandma bra.

i miss OMC.....

Fuck that. You can be a stag and I'll be your fag. You buff and shit, right, Zubin? Just make sure them creepy older gays don't fondle you.

only if you stare em down and say " THIS IS MY BITCH RIGHT HERE, HE WORK FOR ME" if they get too close

but in all seriousness, i wont be able to go tomorrow....its fuckin thursday. next meet up should have at least a weeks worth of planning?

Judging by local group interests, it should include smoking, shopping,smoking eating, smoking and drinking. Lets set that up

What's the date for this?

I could chaperone.

only if you stare em down and say " THIS IS MY BITCH RIGHT HERE, HE WORK FOR ME" if they get too close

but in all seriousness, i wont be able to go tomorrow....its fuckin thursday. next meet up should have at least a weeks worth of planning?

Judging by local group interests, it should include smoking, shopping,smoking eating, smoking and drinking. Lets set that up

you forgot the best part - smoking.

is kiya volunteering as designated driver

?!?!?

this plan just got a little bit more concrete

I will most probably, as usual, be the drunkest person at this thing.

There are multiple days listed on the schedule. Who knows what'll be left by 5? It's the first time they're doing this shit, but I don't know how much publicity they've been running for it; haven't seen anything personally. Anyone actually coming tomorrow morning at 8 like me?

My wife just found out about the Barney's warehouse sale.. looks like i'm going.