san francisco almost killed me

samsikle

so what the fuck? everyone from the bay area let's hang out. kate and i propose we all meet up in the city to chill. no idea what to do yet, let's all throw down some ideas. superkick-its usually consist of shopping and eating anyway.

for the date, i was thinking june 30th? list when you guys are free too.

i miss yew gaiz <333

I don't like this shopping idea, mostly because I'm still suffering from provisional poverty. If this does happen, this better be in SF. None of this south bay bullshit.

The solution is simple. The first part of the meet up is a bank robbery, second part is shopping, eating and hanging out.

hahah omg, reminds me of this time in high school, a bunch of friends and i went up to sf, and the two guys went and snuck up to scare the bush man. it was brilliant

bushman hunting @ the wharf.

towards the end of my senior year, i cut school with a friend to look for this guy, to no avail. ahh the days of predistressed denim.

i dunno man... last night was too fucking much for me.

it was coma/seizure status amount of weed.

that shit's always a bad trip, but aren't you a seasoned smoker? must've been some dank ass tree.

reminds me of the time i just kept picking nugs out of a pound and stuffing them in a dirty bong, while on shrooms and playing nazi zombies.

x-post from mj thread

I don't know if I qualify as a seasoned smoker because as often as I smoke, I have never built up any tolerance. It's always straight to shitfaced.

We decided to round robin yesterday for a sort of "High Olympics" so one person would get the bong, pack in .8g into the bowl and kill it. Each person did this and that was one round.

Round 1, we were almost dying, each and every one of us. I feel nauseous just thinking about inhaling so much smoke.

I have never felt a Bubbler hit so smooth so round 2 was who could taking the longest rip.

Round 3 was who could hold in a 30second rip the longest.

There was no round 4.

Noteworthy quotes:

"Bobby, BOBBY, I want, no, NEED to be as high as you"

"Bobby is either pretending to be a coked out chimpanzee or he's having a seizure"

me: *throws up in mouth* Oh god, that was horrid.

paul: wait, did you... did you just... throw up in your mouth?

me: oh god...

It smelled so weird in my friend's car because we hotboxed with maybe a 1/4 smoked in total between 5 people? We had 3 pizzas, breadsticks, chips and salsa, and just tons of water bottles. oh, and dibs.

Tell your boyfriend next time he around

To buy his own weed and don't wear my shit down

I wouldn't care if bre would give me some more

I'd rather him leave you then leave him my draw

When you smoke all my weed man

You gotta call the green man

So I can get mine and you get yours

Once is enough to make me attack

So bring me a bag and your man can come back

I'll check him at the door make sure he got green

I'm tighter than airport security teams

When you smoke all my weed man