Undercover 2010 S/S "Less But Better"

herpsky

The footwear is definitely the highlight of this collection. Those translucent bluchers are incredible.......but they look questionable without socks. I should probably start hunting for nice silk/cashmere blend slouchy socks to go with them

Thanks for the closeup shots guys

I visited the Undercover store in Taipei, Taiwan. Incredible store, it's actually a noodleshop/smoothiebar/ clothing store. Jun apparently paired up with the top noodlehouse in taipei, and created a hybrid restaurant/ boutique. I took a bunch of pictures, found here:

3566980269_f4d2e0c3a3.jpg?v=0

3567791196_3e28327273.jpg?v=0

http://www.flickr.com/photos/brillwill/sets/72157620602870308/

The menu was the most interesting part: each drink was formulated according to the theme of a collection he had. They were utterly delicious as well. A must stop for any undercover fans.

The outer wear and parkas are pretty standard to what he has been releasing every season.

This is so true. The one button parka, zip parka with rubber straps, jacket with inserts, and sweater with pocket are pretty much from previous seasons.

Still so much better from the previous SS collections. Yo sell me hooded blazer if you got it :)

God i want the clear shoes soooo much. Will pre-order as soon as i can. I am thinking of all the cool socks i could wear with them....

Clouds socks, tiger socks, zebra socks, rainbow socks, camo socks (with camo outfit = next level camo concept), frog socks, robot socks, dogs socks, cat socks, fire socks, horse socks........

yes!

• 4 weeks later...
Backstage footage from the mens spring summer 2010 fashion show of Japanese designer Jun Takahashi's UNDERCOVER at Pitti Immagine fashion trade show in Florence, Italy. Jun Takahashi curated A#3, A MAGAZINE curated by JUN TAKAHASHI in 2006.

JsNEsYDNl9A

• 3 weeks later...

Jun on overkill right now. what a machine...

still prefer the current FW over this... the 'fire' gradient caps/jkts/knits are too good... and I'm too brooooooooooooooooooooooooke :(

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
26.jpg

I like the camo stuff, overall feeling it. not liking the grey/orange though...might just be a personal thing because I had this grey/orange fila tracksuit when i was younger. it was horrible.

MHI did camo and orange ages ago. I hate camo. urgs..

@ Flock: why dont you say that on here? also its a matter of taste isnt it? I like the minimal and smart looking pieces in the collection,that one suit jacket with orange pockets is veeeery nice. dont think many men can pull it off though. my favorite look for men is 2 or 3 button tailored (bespoke) suits,slim fit,ankle length with a nice button down collar shirt and smart shoes so you can imagine how I think about camo. Clear?