who is the cooler

evisu 2000

WHO IS DO[PE  

58 members have voted

1. 1. WHO IS DO[PE

• charles bronson
    • clint eastwood
    • mass

Charles bronson would destory eastwood..

Entire death wish series > Eastwoods entire career (with the exception of dirty harry and Good bad & Ugly and the fact that he's an acclaimed director)

Bronson for reals. Gran Turino was a preachy self indulgent piece of shit that made Crash seem like slick feel good entertainment.

Eastwood has been worth millions for decades and probably has not had to wipe his own ass in just as long. In my mind Bronson is still kicking down doors in the Bronx and shotgunning fools in the face, cars blowing up in the background.

Guest jmatsu

this is a tough call, but bronson was in a film with alain delon plus he was bangin jill ireland b4 she kicked the bucket.

off subject, but most of eastwood's film soundtracks were way better than that of bronson's.

bronson's dead bitch

175071~Jill-Ireland-Posters.jpg

vs.

eastwood's dead bitch

clinteastwood2.jpg

off subject, but most of eastwood's film soundtracks were way better than that of bronson's.

I really dig Morricone. I listen to his stuff driving on summer nights with the top down...very cool vibe.

Eastwood's scores and compositions are pretty good also. His PBS doc "Piano Blues" is great. The whole series is.

Guest jmatsu
morricone did a few scores for bronson films too

also

imo the morricone spaghetti western soundtracks for eastwood's film were better. i think morricone did like two for bronson.

yeah the herbie hancock score is good and francis lai did a pretty good one for some bronson film i can't remember, but practically all of lalo schifrin's body of works for eastwood's film destroy.