midnight snacks with scott.m and sufu friends!

I agree about the concept being ingredient based and not final product based (potatoes vs grilled cheese). Most of the grilled cheese submissions turn into tuna melts, or the like, and can't really be judged on a pure "grilled cheese" merit. I'd be down to find something like potatoes of beef and see creations that are variations of. So, in short, I can't compete against Dis, Lak, and Tyro so I need a format change.

I mean, how I gonna fuk with this?

disgrilledcheese.jpg

had to miss the grilled cheese challenge because ive been moving my shit to my new apt, but i would be down for a beef challenge... actually potatoes would be pretty good as well. maybe even both. steak and mashed potatoes.... damn im hungry

Thanks dus, I admit I planned it out a bit and pulled the demiglace and the rice from the freezer ahead of time, but the cooking did only take about 15 minutes...

I am gonna try out that coffee cup omelette and lak's frittata though, those look legit and I don't even like eggs.

BTW I vote no on a fish theme, I don't eat fish or seafood, and only Faded shops at 24 hr supermarkets and most of yous don't really get good seafood selections anyway... and I agree that making a certain dish like a grilled cheese the theme is kind of lame too though, there's fewer surprises to be had...

i get insane fish selections no homo

edit: lol this post is so late

I'd be down to find something like potatoes of beef and see creations that are variations of. So, in short, I can't compete against Dis, Lak, and Tyro so I need a format change.

I mean, how I gonna fuk with this?

disgrilledcheese.jpg

Step it up!

Nah, I do agree as well, we should stick to pure, singular ingredients for our themes, so we can maximize the creativity and break open the playing field to everyone. We say beef, and we know Faded will come with some sort of next level taco, I will do something weird and Asian, etc. That was the nature of the Iron Chef, right?

looks kind of good, lot of carbs though. I would pass out after eating a meal like that.

i couldn't find any meat worth the time to make or would even go well with the meal.

i would usually accompany this meal with a steak as the centerpiece, half the amount of pasta in a small bowl and the potatoes next to the steak.

looks kind of good, lot of carbs though. I would pass out after eating a meal like that.

well, this is the midnight snack thread correct? jerk off and cum and then eat your bowl of carbohyderts and then take your snooze.

for your health.

Step it up!

Nah, I do agree as well, we should stick to pure, singular ingredients for our themes, so we can maximize the creativity and break open the playing field to everyone. We say beef, and we know Faded will come with some sort of next level taco, I will do something weird and Asian, etc. That was the nature of the Iron Chef, right?

beef battle will be from 4th of july until the 7th of july, gonna update the first post. i've been swamped guys, sorry i missed out on grilled cheese, pretty upset about it :|

i'll come correct with beef though.