midnight snacks with scott.m and sufu friends!

shit tyro that looks legit, orion i love your idea actually. i think the contest is officially closed. if we could all post our favorites i'll tally the votes and name the winner, as of now my vote goes to lak, though dismal has a close second. and if you guys don't want to do your own take on grilled cheese thats fine, however, i'm with dismal, i loath seafood and would be up for something else.

You can take a grilled cheese to many places, but at the end of the date she's just a grilled cheese, feel me.

I vote Tyro, btw. I have a soft spot for Eggs Benny. I know mass feels the same way.

i just did a test run

funky grilled cheese

unfortunately my sandwich machine is apparently completely fucked and i had to scrape pieces of sandwich from it

so i'll have to make it on a skillet or something

but the flavors are definitely there

grilled cheese with emmentaler and parmesan, arugula, and scrambled egg

+ sour pickle (not actually on the sandwich because it doesnt taste good warm)

curry-chili ketchup

side salad of arugula and yellow pepper with balsamico and olive oil

yo moneytuff, that's a classic problem i have with my sandwichmaker too. the trick is to slowly open it and peer inside. if the top is coming off, take a knife or fork and 'peel' the bread off and let it fall down. works always unless you're a dumbass and let that jawn fry for wayyyy too long

good call one second.

edit: updated OG post, after tallying nominations, LAK is the official winner, congratulations, dismal future you had a close second, missing the tie by only one vote. good job everybody else and we eagerly await your next post starting TOMORROW MORNING OR LATE TONIGHT.

GRILLED CHEESE IS THE SNACK

do not hesitate to post your midnight snacks still if they are unrelated to this, thank you,

the management.

thanks orion, glad i can do my part :s

looking forward to seeing your grilled cheese take. also you have 666 posts, BOOYAH

215uyv.png

I was gonna save my 666th for the superconfessional post I made about seeing that number everywhere... Def + rep for Lak for the first round victory. I'm gonna come correct for the next round.