midnight snacks with scott.m and sufu friends!

Yo Orion let's make it one or two dishes to warm up. I don't feel like making three egg based dishes. Also, pretty obvious I think, but since this is Iron Chef styles, things can't just have eggs in them guys. Gotta be the focus of the dish.

how you know I ain't hustlin

ps Scott M gimme some leeway since your 1am PST is my 5pm and I don't want to eat eggs at 5pm.

don't worry guys the official cut off time is now 11am eastern, around when i wake up, this way every time zone gets a chance, moneytuff came correct, i'm getting ready to start mine, and aaron we'll see what you and orion have up your sleeve :mad:

no, it's very simple, you post your late night snack and then we all judge it, i may even make a seperate threak for it with a poll and everything when they're all posted, mines just finished and i'm uploading the pictures in a little bit. theres no time limit, it's fucking eggs. it's really not even as much a competition as a fun idea.

okay guys, heres my midnight effort, i made my own take on a huevos ranchero burrito.

contents:

eggs, turkey bacon, deli sliced honey ham, sliced jalapeno, motzerella provolone and cheddar jack, tortilla, black bean corn and red pepper salsa and a strawberry to clean my palette after the fire.

pictures (sorry for macbook quality yet again :| )

Photo4-5.jpg

Photo5-6.jpg

Photo7-7.jpg

hope you guys enjoyed it as much as i did.