midnight snacks with scott.m and sufu friends!

taco time.. didnt have too good of ingredients but it was good.

used refried beans, ground beef, salsa (tomato, jalepeno, cilantro, habanero concentrate, salt, pepper), and cheese blend

made two soft shells to start things off

yesyestaco.jpg

yestaco.jpg

this was round two.. i opted for a hard shell and made my first chimichanga ever

yesyesyestaco.jpg

same ingredients plus some queso on top of the chimi

yesyeataco.jpg

yesyahtaco.jpg

Yo Orion I'm thinkin about challenging you to a throwdown, Bobby Flay styles.

We need to do this Iron Chef style. Scott M picks the ingredient and we have 24hrs to make 3 different dishes. No lies on which ones turn out terrible (which I'm thinking 3 out of 4 of mine will be). Let's do this!

sircheesecake quote:

You should be chewing on some mens pocky. Thats where it is at.

I never even seen men's Pocky. If I get in on that SuFu swap thing, that's what I'm gonna hope for.

All I got is Pringles. But I got a lot of them.

Spicy Chicken, Mushroom, Spicy Guacamole, Beef Kebab, Cheese Festival... got some Bud tallboys and some Ice Mints for the cancer.

2ds4brb.jpg

Alright, I'm down, but midnight snack battles are hard to do since I don't have 24 hr shopping... Would need some sort of 2-3 day advance notice or something, which kinda hurts the midnight snack concept. :(

lol how u gonna play lak out hahaha

I'll take Lak on at the same time. I got nothing else going on from 10pm to 3am other than watching Sopranos for the first time (S3, ep 2 so far...) I really am a pretty mediocre cook, I know nothing about basics, like how to cook chicken or steak...hahaha.

Also, none of you can appreciate how difficult it is to find ingredients in this country. All things considered I'd be immediately crowned winner just for splitting a lime. (0)

I am about 30-40% right now on making a homemade Bacon Egg Muffin on a Kinokuniya English Muffin. You thought driving 10 minutes to the supermarket was tough, try getting your bread from Tokyo and replicating McDonald's food with it.

i think eggs are fair, seeing as i am the offishul sufu midnight snack judge.

first round is eggs, tonight, gentleman will post their egg creations, myself included and we will see who owns the hardest.

i will cut off posts by 4 am eastern, 1 am pacific, maybe 5 if my insomnia is still at it. look forward to seeing you gents tonight after work.