midnight snacks with scott.m and sufu friends!

wawa is essentially a religion. and each store is its temple.

i just devoured a classic tuna hoagie toasted w/ lettuce onions pickles bacon and a bit of mayo. unreal. delicious. and im probably gonna end up going back there to get doughnuts.

i love philadelphia

wawa is essentially a religion. and each store is its temple.

i just devoured a classic tuna hoagie toasted w/ lettuce onions pickles bacon and a bit of mayo. unreal. delicious. and im probably gonna end up going back there to get doughnuts.

i love philadelphia

lol yea the LCD is the best part.

you can order the most embarrassing sandwiches and don't have to talk to anyone.

not saying yours is too weird, but my fried literally presses every button after italian hoagie.

mayo/ranch/buffalo blue chese/ oil vingegar extra pickles.

i was over a friends place for dinner last night. she made like sake marinated sea bass, cous cous, and grilled peaches w/ feta.

i was so hungry after leaving that i drilled it to the nearest mcd drive through and copped a chzbrgr and 4pc nugs. finished that shit like 1/2way down atlantic ave.

is the house of jawns midnight snack friendly?

I've only had pleasant experiences at the wawa on south street in philly

they're always welcoming and friendly when I stumble through their doors in a drunken stupor.

sometimes when this one particular heavy-set black du is working behind the sandwich counter, he gives me and my friends free shorti-to-classic size increases + extra meat.

haven't seen him in a while though.. hopefully he didn't get caught and/or fired for that (doubt he did though)

Guest bambam

damn those crepes look bomb as fuck. also i really wanna try wawa shit sometime.

also surely im not the only one who thought 'what the fuck is sufu frier'

Guest bambam

kinda wanna go to an innout too. while my mom was in california she got me an innout shirt with their logo on the front and on the back a picture of the restaurant with sunbeams shining on it and a bunch of old timey cars driving towards it.

goddamn

sadly it looks nothin like that

more like a bunch of punkass kids hanging around on the benches at 1am and lots of yelling inside for orders. place is a madhouse but the food is perty good

sadly it looks nothin like that

more like a bunch of punkass kids hanging around on the benches at 1am and lots of yelling inside for orders. place is a madhouse but the food is perty good

lol this is true!

cheeseburger & fries with side spread please!

i haven't been to in n out for a loooong time.

id murder for some in n out right now

last time i was in vegas i ran across the highway from new york new york to get some

almost died multiple times, totally worth it

one time, i saw a hair in our fries at in n out. friend went to complain, and she returned to me with an entire bag filled with fries. best day of my life, to this date. asked for about 5 packets of spread, increased my risk of atherosclerosis tenfold in one sitting.