midnight snacks with scott.m and sufu friends!

wait, where's the soup/broth?

i dont really fuck with the broth... i just drain it all out and then load it with soy sauce and sriracha and it kinda makes its own broth out of that plus the left over liquids that didnt quite get drained out

Faded is killing it with his tacos.

i try.. i fuckin love tacos and burritos..

tonight i hit up this new spot in town that Warren Oakes from against me just opened up

the best part about it is that theyre open until 2am

heres two of my four tacos.. and i know these pictures are worthless

tacooosss.png

the pictures do them no justice.. one is chicken and one is steak but the ingredients are super fresh and have a very unique taste. they also have some interesting meats to try in your burritos/tacos such as gator and ostrich

check this link for more info if anyone is an against me fan

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1613584/20090609/index.jhtml

ill be returning there seeing as its only like a 2 minute bike ride from my crib

but of course im faded when i make all this food! ill have to post some pics of the herbs with the food next time.. which will be this weekend cause im hitting the grocery store tomorrow..

I'm on that late night grilled banana and nutella sandwich tip right now.

I'm too lazy for pics but here is a stock pic. This is basically it but with less nutella a piece of bread on top and then grilled on the stove a bit

Banana+and+Nutella+Sandwich+500.jpg

This is a good thread for ideas for tasty but affordable meal concepts

^^ e. coli is only one of the many added flavors of deliciousness btw. (no srs i hope you don't get sick)

eating spaghetti, but it's too late in the night to cook legit spaghetti noodles so i'm eating it with ramen noodles. (mom's pre-made spaghetti sauce woop woop)

Emiril taught me how to twerk those omelets out on the television box. Bam!

Brie and fresh parsley omelets are delicious

geek- That's always a good food concept but the portions make me sad. I'd be so unsatisfied. But then again, i'm a pig with no sense of self control :(

easiest way to get a good looking omlete is to make sure the pan isnt too wide, don't put too much in it (otherwise you should do a frittata), let the eggs cook until its pretty much done (on a low-mid heat so you don't burn the base) then fold so you don't have to flip it to cook the other side.

Yea. You have to leave it flat for awhile, lifting and sliding the pan occasionally to get the excess runny egg to slide onto the pan to cook. Get it to the point where there isn't a ton of liquid to jiggle around (if there is a lot, try to slide it onto the actual pan), add your shizz onto 1 half only, wait a tad, fold the empty half of the circle over, and then just let cook a bit more to desired doneness. If you're a baller you can do all that shit and even flip it a bit with no spatula.

Money Tuff, the reason you can't flip that shit is because you put the entire meal inside the fucking eggs, take it easy young jeezy. Just some cheese and you good.

i like my omelette with a bunch of stuff in it :o

but i don't half step, so i'm trying to skip right past folding and go to flipping

it's not really working for me

You really need a good omelette pan for that shit man. Wrap your rag around the handle, keep moving the omelette so it doesn't stick once the bottom has sealed, and then you should be able to get the flipping motion down pretty easily. This is something that most J beezys can do pretty well BTW.