midnight snacks with scott.m and sufu friends!

even more midnight snacking... although its more so morning since its 5am here. i am on a weird sleeping schedule if anyone hasnt noticed :rolleyes:

made a few hardshell tacos

first time actually frying white corn tortillas into hardshells

made this little taco holder for the frying process

tacoo.png

mmmmm.png

weak salsa cause i was low on supplies

its just cilantro, lime, tomatoes, salt and peppercorn medley with habenero concentrate

weaksalsa.png

secret ingrediant ;)

tacobell.png

tacos consisted of ground beef, queso cheese, salsa, shredded cheese, and romaine lettuce

goooooood.png

yesyesyesmhmmm.png

^^normally for a hardshell i dont set it down until im done eating it and i hold it in a way to where it stays in one peice mostly... and i let the juices drip onto a plate

for a soft shell, ill fold the side furthest from my mouth to where it holds all the insides without letting them fall out, and ill eat it over another softshell thats open so that all the juices and insides that do fall out just fall into the other taco

frozen waffles with bananas in between, grilled on the stove a bit to make warm/crispy and then add 100% pure maple syrup. Tasty ish

pan fry whole wheat bread in butter and oil on medium heat. while bread is frying, add oil to a strip off the pan, throw half a banana in, chopped sort of thinly, and raise the heat. load the bananas onto the bread after theyre browned and the bread is as well. smear honey roasted organic peanut butter (from that machine at whole foods) across the bread. cut into triangles. get fucked up.

threw one of this morning's semmel in the oven for a few minutes, put on butter and pork liver paté

also drank one of these

sanpellegrino-chinotto.jpg

my supermarket stopped selling those little orangina glass bottles so i started getting pellegrino lemonade. decided to try out this flavour and wtf it tastes exactly like campari soda?

just made some ramen...

two packs of ramen noodles oriental style. while its boiling i added some soy sauce, various spicy japenese herbs, salt and pepper corn medly

scrambled two organic eggs

added sriracha sauce and was very happy.

yumdum.png

just finished it.