midnight snacks with scott.m and sufu friends!

xpost from what are you eating thread.

made both of these meals from like 1am to 4am

goodstuff.png

93954009.png

just finished these carne asada tacos a little while ago

home made salsa including tomatoes, jalepenos, serranos, a homegrown pepper from my backyard (unsure of type), onions, cilantro, lime, salt and peppercorn medley. with super hot habenero concentrate in it

salsaaa.png

steak marinated with a blend of italian dressing, soy sauce, habenero concentrate, lime, onions, garlic, jalepeno pepers

meat.png

canregood.png

added some queso cheese to them before i ate them

gooodness.png

these tacos are bringing hunger pangs to the victims.

I got a pot of broiled roast cut into cubes, simmering in a full pot of consomme, half bottle of wine, a clove of garlic, salt and fleur de sel, leeks, bouque garni and some bay leaves. Gonna hit dat up with 3 carrots, 3 potatoes, 2 onions, and some demiglace base and then parsley on top. Eat with some toasted baguette batons. Fuck the peasants.

WUT IS THAT UP THERE I WANT TO KNOW

i am starving

chow mein w/beef, scrambled eggs, green onion and those white sticks you use to eat with pho..dunnoz what its called exactly..

and chinese sponge cupcake. so good.

faded that is awesome

ohh then thats what we call mah lai go.. chinese sponge cake they go around the dimsum area in those steamer bamboo baskets and they slice it when you signal to order one right? yellowish..

came home from the bar, barely ate all day and the midnight snacks thread came to mind. made myself something to eat and now my stomach is totally aching. damn you scott m! damn yoooouuuu!

sorry :o this all started out as a joke between harry and i and kinda caught on i guess, glad a thread i made lasted longer than 2 pages :D i will be posting tonight guys, promise >: D