bandana's around neck?

nckfstr77

I really don't plan on wearing it around my neck but would rather wear it for wiping sweat off my forehead, etc. Is there a certain way to wear that or just stuff it in your pocket?

And that 45RPM bandanna was way too beautiful. Even if I have no use for it, it looks great.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the whole bandana around your neck thing is a copy cat..

We had to wear them all the time - as Jungpionier an Thaelmann Pinonier

Onve you've hit 14, you became a member of the FDJ - Freie Deutsche Jugend - and the outfit became a tad simpler..

Schule01.jpg

jp.gif

FDJ.jpg

3774_20060222173839.jpg

I think in most cultures, the bandana has been part of the uniform of children.

chinese_kids_children.jpg

Chinese kids. Pretty much the same thing for primary school kids in Japan and Korea also.

where did you get yours?

$300(HK $) = $40(US) for a used one -> http://www.supremepalace.com/newused8page4.htm

Someone off of this forum but on a different forum. I got it for around the same price new.

Nope, the particular one I posted is indigodyed and it keeps rubbing off, they advised me against wearing it with white shirts. It isn't that bad, but I imagine if it gets wet it will.

For the backpocket folding there are no rules obviously, I just fold it over in a triangle and put in in there so the 2 points hang out of the pocket unevenly.

Guest supernoob
I keep a blue flag hanging out my backside

But only on the left side, yeah that's the Crip side

also kind of off topic but whats the furniture in the background?

lolololololol snooooooooooooooooop

The bandannas now appear to be sold out from 45RPM as they are missing from the website. I'm hoping they will get some in soon, but from what I remember the ones they were selling were not indigo dyed. In any case, thanks for the tips Cotton Duck. +1

in amerikkka bandanaz got sum gang relation...but now adaze it a lot o fposer who do it.

Something tells me that if some gang members saw Cotton Duck wearing his vintage Osh Kosh, I doubt any Crips would associate with him and likewise, I doubt any Bloodz would be upset.

Not that I would wear it in those neighborhoods anyway, but I just think how you wear it is important, not just what you're wearing.

^^ I love those guys. I watch tons of clips of hip hop fans in Europe (not necessarily chavs) and I think it's hilarious not just because they are super white cuz we have tons of that in America but I suppose cuz rap is so foreign and they alter their dress and vernacular to accented American slang. Duck, are there guys in Amsterdam that say nigga and mean it?