bandana's around neck?

nckfstr77

laugh.gif

SUPER!!

DOES WHAT I SAY INTEREST YOU?

I am available for employment,

full time, part time, & consulting, depending on the numbers

I am willing to work for major companies, brands, stores, and magazines

possibly whereever you want me to work, or what gap you need filled is up for discussion, from working directly with clothes to freelance writing

feel free to inquire about anything

contact email: [email protected]

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I carry, not wear a bandanna, only in pocket (all the way in the pocket) and it is removed for wiping my glasses or for wiping sweat from my brow when working. Ocassionally, when it really gets hot I will tie it around my head to keep sweat out of my eyes. The only acceptable color is black or blue. Period. Any other gratitious use of a bandanna is unwise in my opinion.

Quote: I sometimes like to carry round a chloroform rag, does that count?

roll.gif

theres something forever funny about the whole act of knocking a person out with chloroform

possibly whereever you want me to work, or what gap you need filled is up for discussion, from working directly with clothes to freelance writing

and your the perfect sexual orientation to pull it off

• 4 months later...
I rock a LRG tee (a new one, the "DONT DO IT!; grenade tee") with a white bandana (paislay. s.c. ?) and it look nice

(p.s. I hate those emo)

who the hell let these "streetwear" kids in?

if you arent bangin or a punker dont rock bandanas..

If you can pull it off, do it. If you have to ask, you probably can't pull it off.

I wear bandanas, I'm not bothered by the fact that "emo kids ruined it," or anything of the sort - I like the look and I pull it off well enough to feel confident in it.

If you're reading these posts and thinking to yourself, "well if the gay guys and emo kids and hypebeasts are doing it, maybe ..." don't do it. You can't.

If you can pull it off, do it. If you have to ask, you probably can't pull it off.

I wear bandanas, I'm not bothered by the fact that "emo kids ruined it," or anything of the sort - I like the look and I pull it off well enough to feel confident in it.

If you're reading these posts and thinking to yourself, "well if the gay guys and emo kids and hypebeasts are doing it, maybe ..." don't do it. You can't.

whiskey... perfectly put. this applies to everything you wear. if you have to ask kids on the internet if you can pull it off, you cant. to pull off anything you need to be confident that you can. you still may look like a fool, but you will definitely look bad if you dont think you can.

as a graffiti writer, I often keep a black paisley bandana in my back pocket or around my neck for easy access to conseal my identity in front of cameras or people.

when its not being used for that purpose, it simply looks like a fashionable accessory so no one really asks about it.

i agree that if you have to consult a forum to see if you can pull something off you probably cant. atleast not yet. you have to become less concerned about what others think, and instead with what YOU feel. then you'll be able to pull anything off.

(there are always exceptions. i.e razor scooters, or "crocs" - i dont think ANYONE can pull off crocs and have them look anything but ridiculous.)

• 1 year later...

I had one when I went backpacking through eastern europe. I looked mega douchey when it was cowboy/emo/pharrell style, so I usually rolled it up (fold once diagonally and then twist) and tied it around so it looked like a necklace. I had all the czech girlies jonesin'! Plus, I could just pull it up to my head to get my hair out of my face.