What to wear with this hat?

tick_tock

Hey guys,

This is my first real post here, and I'm not really sure if this is even the right section to post in (sorry if it isn't, mods), nor do I know if this is really even a style that kinda fits here, but I thought I'd ask anyways.

My girlfriend bought me this hat (see attached pic), and I'm having a lot of trouble finding stuff to wear with it, as it's a bit different than something I'd pick for myself. Obviously, given the color, it's not an every day use kinda hat, but I think it's kinda neat, and I'd like to find some stuff to wear it with from time to time. I just can't seem to figure out what to do to "mute" the color a bit, to stop it from being SO in your face (it's a lot more vivid in person than the picture). The only thing I've found so far is that white kinda helps balance it out

I have a golf tournament coming up, an I was thinking of wearing it there, where it might blend in a bit more.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice, and sorry again if this is the wrong place!

366263897.jpg

Yo real talk, just grab whatever else they sell at the Lacoste store right now and shit will do.

Just as long as you don't POP YA COLLA and rock flared jeans with faux-croc square toes.