Pictures of making a pair of Jeans....

andewhall

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! youre stuff is getting really good and professional. the custom pockets are great! i really like the polka dot one. you should think about doin some camo pattern ones.

do you have any more pictures of the grifters being worn?

and are any of your styles low rise and tapered, but not super tight?

thanks.

keep up the amazing work.

Ace.

Edited by acekieffer on May 22, 2006 at 08:16 AM

Thanks for the PM Ande,

i really need to get PAID so i can cop a pair of these. The price is so right. Can you give me a comparison for the fit? It's regular fit and slightly bootcut, so is that kind of like the Nudie RR?

peace

i wear

apc new standards: 28

ande whall grifters: TAG SIZE 78 (or 30.7). they run slim and do not stretch not nearly as much as the apcNS. great sold fit. i was surprised at the durability of these.

levis LVC 1947: 30 super tight. after buying apcNS, i really cant find myself wearing these anymore with the long rise/low-crotch.

dam need those pics...not sure if i can hold back my temptation to order rakers without seeing pics for much longer.....

EDIT: hey...even though many ppl have agreed on the excellent cutting...what abou fading? i may be getting this over a pair of APCs....anyone have comments on how the fading will be like?

Edited by xviralx on May 26, 2006 at 07:31 AM

man...... those are superb. can u PM me a price list.

i really like the red stitched ones and the red pocket ones. im sure this inspires some of us to make jeans aswell. u make it seam easy. props icon_smile_cool.gificon_smile_cool.gificon_smile_cool.gificon_smile_cool.gificon_smile_cool.gificon_smile_cool.gificon_smile_cool.gificon_smile_cool.gificon_smile_cool.gif

Edited by roundhouse on May 26, 2006 at 07:37 AM

hey anyone care share how much they shrink? mines on the way...not sure if i should give it a soak first...but id rather not but im afraid they may shrink too much and my honeycombs end up at me thighs....hope people who have bought from him before can post some advice. thx

Fab

pict01351xr.jpg

pict01364ct.jpg

hmmm well they are stiff as hell.....pretty skin tight around my thighs but looser around my calfs...sorry for weird angle pics....hope this can help peeps out der

Edited by xviralx on Jun 14, 2006 at 05:17 AM

Edited by xviralx on Jun 14, 2006 at 05:20 AM

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...