sutocorp

[NEW]Japan Proxy service / Buying service from Japan with low fee

Help needed.

I have trouble using their calculator.

I wanted to put a bid on an item for 45,000 yen but I don't know how much money I have to transfer to Sutucorp. First time user here. Is it bid + ems fee + 8%? I'm located in Australia. I'm very lost on this, can someone please explain to me?

*When you reply this email,please do not delete this email history(just

click reply function)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Konichiwa Othari,

Thank you for your post.

Our Buying service steps will be like this:

1. You pay a deposit to our account (The deposit amount is the stuff price)

2. We make your order to the online store after we received your deposit payment

3. We will send you an invoice for the remaining cost after the item has arrived to our address

4. You made the payment for remain cost.(total price - deposit)

5. We ship the item with EMS and we will inform you the tracking number.

We accept Paypal (Yen Currency), bank wire and liberty reserve.

Our paypal account is [email protected]

This is the details for total payment (temporary)

1. Stuff price : 45000 yen

2. Local shipping fee : 0 yen ( if free

3. Bank wire fee : 300 yen

4. EMS shipping fee : 1500 yen (about 500 g From Japan to Australia )-->

(temporary, we calculated based on prediction of your items weight and your

shipping address, We will calculate the actual shipping fee after your item has arrived)

* We are using EMS shipping service and you can check the international shipping cost here

http://buyingservice.sutocorp.com/index.php?/shipping.html

5. Our service fee 8% : 3744 yen

So Total price for this product including paypal fee (4%) is 52,565 yen

Just for information, you can try count the total cost yourself using the tool avaiable in our website

http://buyingservice.sutocorp.com/index.php?/calculatator.html

If you have any question/problem about our services, or you want to ship multiple orders with one shipment (which means saving shipping fee) , do not hesitate to contact us.

We are looking forward to hear from you

-------------------------------------------------

Best regards

SuToCorp

Buying service dept

http://www.sutocorp.com/buyingservice/

[email protected]

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Let join our Facebook and follow us at Twitter and GET some voucher code from there

http://www.facebook.com/sutocorp and http://twitter.com/SuToCorp

Upgrade your membership now !! for much lower proxy fee!!

http://www.sutocorp.com/buyingservice/index.php?/sutocorp-member-class.html

Want to sell your stuff in japanese market? we also provide selling proxy service

http://www.sutocorp.com/buyingservice/index.php?/list-items-on-japanese-online-auctions-service.html

Second time using this service, the first time was fantastic and this was no different. They consolidate different orders into one nice package, respond to all emails extremely fast and will keep you updated all the way from start to finish. Shipped on the 29th Jul delivered on the 3rd Aug. I'll definitely continue to use this service if there's anything further I purchase from Japan. Arigato!

Been using their service for one year now. Got my Hori Premium VLX, Julius, and Uniqlo exclusive in less than 1 week (considering most of shipment goes for about a whole month to my country) because of their reactiveness.

I can't praise their professionnalism enough. Quick to answer, up-to-date and very reasonable prices. So yes, if you're curious aout them, give a try. I've not been deceived once and will definitively use their service for exclusive items ! :)

Just received my items from White Mountaineering via Sutocorps. Absolutely great proxy, I simply told them what I wanted to buy and they were able to track them down, something other proxies said was sold out across Japan.

Sometimes their response times are a bit inconsistent, but the end result was perfect.

First time using a proxy ever. Sutocorp has been amazing from start to finish. Received my item today and couldn't be happier, packaging was a mission to open. Thank you!

BIG THANKS :) , waiting for the next order

Second time using this service, the first time was fantastic and this was no different. They consolidate different orders into one nice package, respond to all emails extremely fast and will keep you updated all the way from start to finish. Shipped on the 29th Jul delivered on the 3rd Aug. I'll definitely continue to use this service if there's anything further I purchase from Japan. Arigato!

Been using their service for one year now. Got my Hori Premium VLX, Julius, and Uniqlo exclusive in less than 1 week (considering most of shipment goes for about a whole month to my country) because of their reactiveness.

I can't praise their professionnalism enough. Quick to answer, up-to-date and very reasonable prices. So yes, if you're curious aout them, give a try. I've not been deceived once and will definitively use their service for exclusive items ! :)

So Good. Just got my shorts in today and loving them. Came in very fast and they were fast and responsive.

#1 proxy. THanks friends.

Just received my items from White Mountaineering via Sutocorps. Absolutely great proxy, I simply told them what I wanted to buy and they were able to track them down, something other proxies said was sold out across Japan.

Sometimes their response times are a bit inconsistent, but the end result was perfect.

received my jacket this week and confirm the great service these guys provide.... thanks again

BIG THANKS :) , waiting for the next order :D

About to place my first order over at sutocorp! Hope that this transaction will come out smooth, and pretty confident with all of the feedback.

Received my shipment yesterday after they said they shipped it Wednesday! Very very fast shipping service, always responsive, and always very helpful. Thanks Sutocorp, definitely will be using you more in the future.

i've been with sutocorp for like 2+ years. consistently gets me items for below asking price

gotta make up for dat powerhouse yen :(

always a pleasure

sutocorp are killin' it with service. farewell, sharpservice.

first time user

smooth transaction, with clear communication all the way through

awesome

they will mark it low so no UK import duties

fast bidding request response

good service!

costs abit more than others

superfast and superefficient service again...first class really, had my package inside a week from Japan to UK.

thanks again guys!

SUPER thanks :)

Total novice at this but just registered and sent an order form through to Sutocorp. Then I was asked to pay via paypal and was charged the full (my max bid amount) amount. Is this correct? How does this work? Is that normal/correct?

Thanks,

unknown novice!

YES our bid system is always request max bid price as deposit payment :)

thanks !

I decided to order something from Japan for the first time, needed a proxy service and discovered SutoCorp from this thread. I can attest that the service was excellent! I was contacted very promptly upon my initial inquiry, kept updated throughout the process, and the delivery time was amazing! My order was shipped from Japan Saturday afternoon (local time) and arrived at my office in Northern Europe Tuesday morning (local time) (shipped via EMS). When I order from the UK, it usually takes ca 7 days (DHL).

I also found the proxy fee of 8% to be reasonable, I understand that further discounts are available to frequent users. I can definitley recommend this service!

DÅmo arigatÅ

Just put in my first order with sutocorp, based on all of these great reviews, I know it will go well :)

Edit:

Great service and very fast responses!

Although I didn't win any of the auctions, I am still pleased by how fast the bids were placed, and how fast my deposits were refunded when I lost.

They keep in touch every step of the way :)

Edited by griffin119

• Luisa via Roma (US)
    Privilege Program