sutocorp

[NEW]Japan Proxy service / Buying service from Japan with low fee

492 posts in this topic

My 1st time to use a japan proxy and 1st time I use sutocorp service and never regret it!!! A reasonable fee for an excellent service and fast communication. And very fast delivery too! (Reach my doorstep in just 2 days time)!! I love my JULIUS pants!! Will definitely use Sutocorp again... ^^

My 1st time to use a japan proxy and 1st time I use sutocorp service and never regret it!!! A reasonable fee for an excellent service and fast communication. And very fast delivery too! (Reach my doorstep in just 2 days time)!! I love my JULIUS pants!! Will definitely use Sutocorp again... ^^
I received my second package from sutocorp today; to my doorstep from Japan in TWO days!

thanks again!

Thank you so muchh :)

We are hoping you can enjoy with new fashion from japan

We are hoping can doing business with you again and the future.:)

--------------------------------------------------

Best regards

SuToCorp

http://www.SuToCorp.com

Buying Service dept

buyingservice@sutocorp.com

Finally decided to pull the trigger for this Mister Freedom Foul Weather jacket that I have been drooling for the longest time. Thanks for the proxy service by www.SuToCorp.com, send money in the morning and they have the item ready to ship next day. Only took 4 days total to get to my door step!!! Will use them again in the future for sure.

[/font]

mffoulweatherjacket.jpg

flawless service again
Finally decided to pull the trigger for this Mister Freedom Foul Weather jacket that I have been drooling for the longest time. Thanks for the proxy service by www.SuToCorp.com, send money in the morning and they have the item ready to ship next day. Only took 4 days total to get to my door step!!! Will use them again in the future for sure.

[/font]

mffoulweatherjacket.jpg

Thank you so muchh :)

We are hoping you can enjoy with new fashion from japan :)

Loking for next transaction :)

Best regards

SuToCorp

Buying Service dept

Great service once again, thank you!

Thank you very much :)

Waiting in the next transaction

Best regards

SuToCorp

Buying Service dept

this is my 2nd order and as expected, Sutocorp's proxy service proved an extremely reliable and professional one. i am particularly impressed by how easy it is to communicate with Surianto, especially when correspondence grew in complexity. and exactly like the last time i used his service, it was very efficient. orders were made almost instantaneously after payment and shipped as quickly as possible to my address. thanks!

this is my 2nd order and as expected, Sutocorp's proxy service proved an extremely reliable and professional one. i am particularly impressed by how easy it is to communicate with Surianto, especially when correspondence grew in complexity. and exactly like the last time i used his service, it was very efficient. orders were made almost instantaneously after payment and shipped as quickly as possible to my address. thanks!
My package from Uniqlo Japan arrived today :) First time buying from a proxy, and everything went perfect. Fast shipping and great communication. Will use again, thank you.

Thank you very muchh for your feedback / testimonial :)

We are looking forward to order from you again in the future :)

Best regards

SuToCorp

Buying Service dept

Very helpful, fast, and responsive service.

I requested an order for two items and got a response the following day. I made the initial deposit for my items, and received the additional costs within two days (items had to ship to company). I paid the costs, and the items shipped to me within 3-4 days. Total of about 6-7 days to receive my items, much faster than any other service I've worked with.

The items were marked as gifts too, and lower than marked price to avoid being hit by customs, even when I forgot to request it. Thank you!

Overall, great service and would definitely use again for future purchases.

First time proxying something and I decided to go with Suto Corp. Did a bit of searching around and went with them for the low fees and high remarks here on Sufu. I couldn't be happier.

Suto Corp. updates you everytime something happens with your Yahoo.jp auction and are very friendly to deal with. I was outbid on an auction and I got an email within an hour notifying me what happened and asking if I wanted to raise my bid.

I'm hoping to get my item later this week - a total of one week since I won the item.

Definitely recommended!

Very helpful, fast, and responsive service.

I requested an order for two items and got a response the following day. I made the initial deposit for my items, and received the additional costs within two days (items had to ship to company). I paid the costs, and the items shipped to me within 3-4 days. Total of about 6-7 days to receive my items, much faster than any other service I've worked with.

The items were marked as gifts too, and lower than marked price to avoid being hit by customs, even when I forgot to request it. Thank you!

Overall, great service and would definitely use again for future purchases.

Surianto is the best Japan proxy bar none!!
First time proxying something and I decided to go with Suto Corp. Did a bit of searching around and went with them for the low fees and high remarks here on Sufu. I couldn't be happier.

Suto Corp. updates you everytime something happens with your Yahoo.jp auction and are very friendly to deal with. I was outbid on an auction and I got an email within an hour notifying me what happened and asking if I wanted to raise my bid.

I'm hoping to get my item later this week - a total of one week since I won the item.

Definitely recommended!

first time user, very prompt replies always and a pleasure to deal with. now waiting for my shipment. lets see again when it gets here. def recommended.

We are looking forward to order from you again in the future :)

Best regards

SuToCorp

Buying Service dept

Surianto!!! Got my N(N) jacket today! Thanks!!

You are the greatest! (you know what i mean) ;)

We are looking forward to order from you again in the future ;)

Best regards

SuToCorp

Buying Service dept

great great service!
Just emailed now - my first foray in proxy service, fingers crossed !
Just used Sutocorp for the first time.

Absolutely fantastic service, great comms at every stage of the purchase and superfast service postage to the UK.

Use with confidence.

First time buyer, EXCELLENT service

Feel free if you looking stuff from japan again !!

Thank you

Best regards

SuToCorp

Buying Service dept