sutocorp

[NEW]Japan Proxy service / Buying service from Japan with low fee

492 posts in this topic

Emailed him...Cant wait to deal with. all these reviews make him sound like the iron chef of proxies.

Thank you moondog for smooth transaction.

We has been make an order on online store and waiting the stuff came to our address :)

Thank you again.

Best regards

anTO

Thank you sutocorp for feeding my recent splurge! Within weeks of my previous successful transaction, Sutocorp helped me win an auction for a pair of Guidi boots for even lower than the previous auction! Excellent service and great communication. Definitely will deal with again!

After you submit the buying order, do you get a response soon after or does it take a few days? not sure if my order went through or not.
messaged you guys a few days ago, haven't gotten a response. no worries, pls get back to me, thanks.

Hello, there

Sorry for respone your order because in last weekend, we has been maintance and update our site securty system, so maybe your order email is not arrived to our address. and we have private thing so late reply your email .

For all SuFu Members : We will reply your email within 24 hours usually in 1 hours but if you did not received reply email from us in 24 hours , please check your spam email or PLEASE re-sent again your order email. :)

buyingservice@sutocorp.com

Best regards

SuToCorp

Great transaction! Came out to a lot cheaper than I thought it would. Prompt emails, as well!
Thank you sutocorp for feeding my recent splurge! Within weeks of my previous successful transaction, Sutocorp helped me win an auction for a pair of Guidi boots for even lower than the previous auction! Excellent service and great communication. Definitely will deal with again!
got my shipment in. super good service, friendly, and fast!

highly recommended

item bought: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1896882&postcount=27135

2nd time with SutoCorp, they helped me get two very rare items for really good prices. one item 7000 yen cheaper than asking price

nothing but good things to say

Great service, cheapest i have come across so far. Will buy through him again in a few days.

Thanks again

Thank you very much for all my customer :)

We are hoping your can enjoying with new fashion from Japan :D

Thank you again and waiting for the next transaction :)

Best regards

SuToCorp

Amazing fucking service. My shipping address was changed and they took care of the difference in price! Highly recommended, everything else was perfect as well. Thanks so much guys!

Thank you for your feedback!!

Please wait 3-4days until the RING arrive to your address :)

Thank you again and waiting in the next transaction :D

Best Regards

SuToCorp

Would you guys be able to produce monthly or bi-weekly booklets with prices (fixed prices from websites/shops) of more popular items people buy through your proxy service?

It would provide it a bit easier for shoppers to see what there is to buy with the help of your proxy-service. Of course the prices would be indicative of prices which may change.

Would you guys be able to produce monthly or bi-weekly booklets with prices (fixed prices from websites/shops) of more popular items people buy through your proxy service?

It would provide it a bit easier for shoppers to see what there is to buy with the help of your proxy-service. Of course the prices would be indicative of prices which may change.

Thank you for your idea.

Yes we will try :)

--------------------------------------------------

Best regards

SuToCorp

http://www.SuToCorp.com/buyingservice

Buying Service dept

quick and reliable!

will come back for more =]

Thank you very much

We are waiting you in the next order :D

Best regards

SuToCorp

http://www.SuToCorp.com

Buying Service dept

Excellent proxy service! I received my package in 4 days!

Highly recommended

Thanks again!

Thank you so much

Waiting in the next transaction :)

Best regards

SuToCorp

Buying Service dept

Awesome service again!!! Thank you so much Surianto! You provide a First-class service!!!!! Look forward to doing business with you again and again :)

Thank you very much

Hoping you can enjoy with fashion from japan :D

We are waiting in the next transaction :)

Best regards

SuToCorp

Buying Service dept

i've used several japan proxies and sutocorp is without a doubt the most professional proxy service i have ever used. shipping is extremely fast and communication is extremely easy and fast. the fees are also very reasonable. thanks!

i've used several japan proxies and sutocorp is without a doubt the most professional proxy service i have ever used. shipping is extremely fast and communication is extremely easy and fast. the fees are also very reasonable. thanks!

Thank you Deusvalor San.

Hoping you enjoying with the shirt from japan :)

Have a nice day ;)

Best regards

SuToCorp

Buying Service dept

Just got my package from sutocorp. My first time I have used a proxy and it was a great expirience. Excellent service! Does not get any better than this

Thank you so muchh :)

We are hoping you can enjoy with new fashion from japan :)

Best regards

SuToCorp

Buying Service dept

my IH634 is now on the way, very fast respon, very good communication, very reliable price, and the most important thing is very honest, even I got refund for the excessive payment for shipping cost, thanks sutocorp, will use your service in the future for sure!

satya

This is the second time ive dealt with Sutocorp. And needless to say they are fast with postage and easy with communication. Not to mention a very reasonable fee. After previously dealing with other proxies, I would highly recommend using this service to anyone.
my IH634 is now on the way, very fast respon, very good communication, very reliable price, and the most important thing is very honest, even I got refund for the excessive payment for shipping cost, thanks sutocorp, will use your service in the future for sure!

satya

Just got my jeans. Super great service. Thanks very much.

Thank you so muchhh

We are hoping can doing business with you again and the future.

Thank you and we are looking forward to hearing from you

Best regards

SuToCorp

Buying Service dept