supertalk6
sutocorp

[NEW]Japan Proxy service / Buying service from Japan with low fee

Many years later, still the best proxy service around. Really fast shipping (3 days!), and prompt responses. Thanks

great communication at every step of purchase, fast responses, fast shipping, overall great experience. look forward to buying through this service again.

great communication at every step of purchase, fast responses, fast shipping, overall great experience. look forward to buying through this service again.

Thank you very much

feel free to contact us to buyingservice@sutocorp.com if your want buy something from overseas

www.sutocorp.com

thanks

Edited by sutocorp

what about Thailand can I order something from there?

sorry for late reply

sorry we dont have warehouse in thailand but if seller can ship to malaysia we can take order for you

for fast response email us at buyingservice@sutocorp.com

thanks

Must have used Sutocorp over 20 times for buying from Japan and sending to me in the UK. I've used them twice over the past couple of months with no problems at all! Excellent communication and customer service as always. Time frames can vary though, sometimes it can take a week to get your goods after your order, other times as long as 3 weeks, but I've never had a problem and the items I have ordered have always arrived eventually. The best value for money, and the cheapest, most reliable proxy I've come across.

Thank you SUTO Corp!

I ordered a bass guitar that was only being sold in Japan through them. Communication was fantastic, very fast replies although not always a direct response to what I asked everything I needed to know was explained. The commission is very reasonable and the postage was fast. Definitely recommend them and would use their service again.

Cheers,

Jacob

hey there! I'm french customer and I'm looking for someone able to post my items (that I sell) on japanesse market as ebay.co.jp, rakuten, yahoo.co.jp, etc...? do you think someone offer this kind of services here? PM me if you had some answers, thank you.

Been using this almost 3 years and right now. Money had been send but yet no response to the seller. So late to reply my email and a risk for seller to cancel the bid.

You are hard to find and always off working. I am wondering why you're stated 24/7 service?

Been using this almost 3 years and right now. Money had been send but yet no response to the seller. So late to reply my email and a risk for seller to cancel the bid.

You are hard to find and always off working. I am wondering why you're stated 24/7 service?

hello

sorry for late response

yes we will try the best to serve to your order.

thanks

Thank you SUTO Corp!

I ordered a bass guitar that was only being sold in Japan through them. Communication was fantastic, very fast replies although not always a direct response to what I asked everything I needed to know was explained. The commission is very reasonable and the postage was fast. Definitely recommend them and would use their service again.

Cheers,

Jacob

THank you for your feedback :)

SUTOCORP NOW CAN ACCEPT order from  :

JAPAN PROXY

UK PROXY

USA PROXY

TAIWAN PROXY

CHINA PROXY

SINGAPORE PROXY

AUSTRALIA PROXY

KOREA PROXY