sutocorp

[NEW]Japan Proxy service / Buying service from Japan with low fee

I've used SutoCorp once for Universal studio tickets and it went well.

Thank you for your testimonial

regards

SuTo

[email protected]

Used Sutocorp twice in the past month for purchases from Rakuten and Yahoo Auctions. As always, quick responses, fast shipping, good packaging. Great service! 

Got my items today, absolutely great stuff! Fast shipping, one of the best correspondences I've yet to encounter with any retailer/business and they were patient with the infinite amount of questions I had. Would highly recommend!

Suto helped me get an amazing Thom Browne suit, quick response, fast shipping. Thank you!

THank you for your feedback :)

SUTOCORP NOW CAN ACCEPT order from  :

JAPAN PROXY

UK PROXY

USA PROXY

HONGKONG PROXY

CHINA PROXY

SINGAPORE PROXY

AUSTRALIA PROXY

KOREA PROXY

GERMANY PROXY

just email us at [email protected]

We will reply soon

our service almost 24/7

regards

sutocorp

[email protected]

I ordered a jacket that from an online site that only shipped to German addresses, but SutoCorp was able to help. Great service and FAST shipping. Thank you!

I ordered a jacket that from an online site that only shipped to German addresses, but SutoCorp was able to help. Great service and FAST shipping. Thank you!

JAPAN PROXY

UK PROXY

USA PROXY

TAIWAN PROXY

CHINA PROXY

SINGAPORE PROXY

AUSTRALIA PROXY

KOREA PROXY

GERMANY PROXY

We will reply soon

our service almost 24/7

regards

sutocorp

[email protected]

Again, happy with SutoCorp!  Excellent customer service and good communication.  

Just used SutoCorp for what must be my 10th time, they bidded on and won 2 Yahoo Japan auctions for me. Received my goods yesterday. Great commuincation! Highly recommended.

great service and low fees. really good communication. would recommend sutocorp to anyone considering a proxy.

Just used SutoCorp for the first time, had them order something from japan and received it only a week later. great e-mail communication, very helpful and just all around good and impressive service. Can't wait to order through them again

Again, happy with SutoCorp!  Excellent customer service and good communication.  

Just used SutoCorp for what must be my 10th time, they bidded on and won 2 Yahoo Japan auctions for me. Received my goods yesterday. Great commuincation! Highly recommended.

great service and low fees. really good communication. would recommend sutocorp to anyone considering a proxy.

Just used SutoCorp for the first time, had them order something from japan and received it only a week later. great e-mail communication, very helpful and just all around good and impressive service. Can't wait to order through them again

JAPAN PROXY

UK PROXY

USA PROXY

TAIWAN PROXY

CHINA PROXY

SINGAPORE PROXY

AUSTRALIA PROXY

KOREA PROXY

GERMANY PROXY

We will reply soon

our service almost 24/7

regards

sutocorp

[email protected]

Got a few specialized goods from Japan through SutoCorp. Good pricing, delivery time, and communications. Would highly recommend.

Just received my first order from SutoCorp and all I can say is they are absolutely great! Thanks for the great communication and awesome service!

If I were to order a item from Taiwan would it be possible to have the seller send the item directly to my address. So that I don't have to pay the local delivery fee as well as international?

Just received my first order from SutoCorp and all I can say is they are absolutely great! Thanks for the great communication and awesome service!

JAPAN PROXY

UK PROXY

USA PROXY

TAIWAN PROXY

CHINA PROXY

SINGAPORE PROXY

AUSTRALIA PROXY

KOREA PROXY

GERMANY PROXY

We will reply soon

our service almost 24/7

regards

sutocorp

[email protected]

First time using a proxy service and it went really smooth, without any problem, they shipped my stuff as soon as they got it. Fast answers also. would recommend to anyone 

First time using a proxy service and it went really smooth, without any problem, they shipped my stuff as soon as they got it. Fast answers also. would recommend to anyone 

JAPAN PROXY

UK PROXY

USA PROXY

TAIWAN PROXY

CHINA PROXY

SINGAPORE PROXY

AUSTRALIA PROXY

KOREA PROXY

GERMANY PROXY

We will reply soon

our service almost 24/7

regards

sutocorp

[email protected]

I've used sutocorp about 5 or 6 times, and they are always astonishingly fast! Love sutocorp <3

-Gabe

What do you guys usually put when you answer the question about decalring a lower price on the shipment sheet? Any of you guys ever get hit for the custom tax if you put the full price of the item?

Had not used SutoCorp in a while but used it back in the days and service was great. Recently had a purchase to make from a rakuten webstore and it was definitely not what it used to be. Service was beyond horrible. I guess they have gotten a lot bigger now that they proxy for so many other locations other than Japan. With this I guess customer service goes out the window.

Sent money to SutoCorp on the 10th of July for a item I wanted from a rakuten seller. They replied saying they had made the order and sent payment to the seller with a screenshot of the order. Cool things going smoothly as I remembered it. After placing the order that's when things changed. Waited afew days and did not hear anything back regarding my order. I figured the rakuten webstore should of shipped my item to SutoCrop already since this is not for example a Yahoo auction where your winning an item from a person and shipping is dependent on their schedule.

Emailed them asking for an update on the order, they said no the item still has not arrived at their warehouse yet. Ok fine chalk it up to maybe slow shipping from the rakuten webstore. Emailed them again on the 16th and requested an update asking if the seller sent a confirmation email of the order and or a tracking number since its going on a week now since the order was placed. They said they will ask their purchasing division about my order and get a status update. They reply the next day saying the purchasing division doesn;t know the seller's bank account that is why they haven;t transferred the payment yet and said they will pay after the seller replies.

I was thinking item was paid for already and it was just a shipping delay but come to find out that they sat on this for a whole week and I was never notified that the payment for the item was never even made to the seller so the item was not even ordered. I mean WTF seems like there is some disconnect between this "purchasing division" and the "buying team" that and no one is following up on these orders at all. Buying team didn't do squat until I emailed them to ask them to check on my order and only then did they get with the purchasing team to find out whats going on.

At this point I was fed up with this lack of service and incompetency and requested that if the payment wasn't even made to the seller yet to just refund me back my payment. Was told that when they get an update from their division about the case being resolved they would let me know. Replied telling them I'm done waiting for these updates as they can;t even give me a simple yes or no answer as to if the order has been made yet or not.

This is when they respond and tell me a load of horse shit, they said FYI the seller is slow to respond and they are afraid that this seller might be cheating or scamming so they must be careful regarding this seller reputation. Now I know for a fact that this rakuten webstore has a great reputation, they have 4.5 star rating and many positive reviews and I know of people who has purchased from this seller multiple times with no incidents. I asked why they even need the seller to respond its a webshop you purchase the item and thats it, they either paid for the item or they didn't. Seems they just wanted to buy time to correct their mess up and put my order in one week late. Got the generic response of "let us ask our purchasing division about this and once we get news we will let you know" Told them forget it I'm done waiting for them to ask their purchasing division and just give me my funds back. They had more than enough time already to get this straightened out with their purchasing team and did nothing. I wanted a refund or I was going to open a Paypal dispute case. This is when they reply and say they got new from their purchasing division and that the payment has been processed and they are now waiting for the seller to ship the item. How convenient when i finally make a big stink about it that my order gets placed more than a week later.

So the lesson here? Don;t use SutoCorp there are plenty of better alternatives out there now that doesn;t involve incompetent teams that can't even communicate with each other and have you rely on people that don;t even care about their service to the customers. I bet if I used another service I would have my item in hand already, instead now I find out that my item order was just placed 8 days later after the fact that they told me that the payment was sent to the seller.

Update:!!

These mfer jokers, told then multiple times to refund me my payment since they couldn't give me a answer if the order was placed yet or not. And that with their slow horrible service I wasn't going to use it anymore and to give me my money back. Now they reply saying the order has been put in and they are sorry for the misunderstanding. WTF??!! Saying do I want proof that they paid, I figured that initial screenshot of the item being ordered they emailed me with the reply saying they paid! on the fucking 10th of July was proof that they paid. I guess not!!

Edited by arlee

Had not used SutoCorp in a while but used it back in the days and service was great. Recently had a purchase to make from a rakuten webstore and it was definitely not what it used to be. Service was beyond horrible. I guess they have gotten a lot bigger now that they proxy for so many other locations other than Japan. With this I guess customer service goes out the window.

Sent money to SutoCorp on the 10th of July for a item I wanted from a rakuten seller. They replied saying they had made the order and sent payment to the seller with a screenshot of the order. Cool things going smoothly as I remembered it. After placing the order that's when things changed. Waited afew days and did not hear anything back regarding my order. I figured the rakuten webstore should of shipped my item to SutoCrop already since this is not for example a Yahoo auction where your winning an item from a person and shipping is dependent on their schedule.

Emailed them asking for an update on the order, they said no the item still has not arrived at their warehouse yet. Ok fine chalk it up to maybe slow shipping from the rakuten webstore. Emailed them again on the 16th and requested an update asking if the seller sent a confirmation email of the order and or a tracking number since its going on a week now since the order was placed. They said they will ask their purchasing division about my order and get a status update. They reply the next day saying the purchasing division doesn;t know the seller's bank account that is why they haven;t transferred the payment yet and said they will pay after the seller replies.

I was thinking item was paid for already and it was just a shipping delay but come to find out that they sat on this for a whole week and I was never notified that the payment for the item was never even made to the seller so the item was not even ordered. I mean WTF seems like there is some disconnect between this "purchasing division" and the "buying team" that and no one is following up on these orders at all. Buying team didn't do squat until I emailed them to ask them to check on my order and only then did they get with the purchasing team to find out whats going on.

At this point I was fed up with this lack of service and incompetency and requested that if the payment wasn't even made to the seller yet to just refund me back my payment. Was told that when they get an update from their division about the case being resolved they would let me know. Replied telling them I'm done waiting for these updates as they can;t even give me a simple yes or no answer as to if the order has been made yet or not.

This is when they respond and tell me a load of horse shit, they said FYI the seller is slow to respond and they are afraid that this seller might be cheating or scamming so they must be careful regarding this seller reputation. Now I know for a fact that this rakuten webstore has a great reputation, they have 4.5 star rating and many positive reviews and I know of people who has purchased from this seller multiple times with no incidents. I asked why they even need the seller to respond its a webshop you purchase the item and thats it, they either paid for the item or they didn't. Seems they just wanted to buy time to correct their mess up and put my order in one week late. Got the generic response of "let us ask our purchasing division about this and once we get news we will let you know" Told them forget it I'm done waiting for them to ask their purchasing division and just give me my funds back. They had more than enough time already to get this straightened out with their purchasing team and did nothing. I wanted a refund or I was going to open a Paypal dispute case. This is when they reply and say they got new from their purchasing division and that the payment has been processed and they are now waiting for the seller to ship the item. How convenient when i finally make a big stink about it that my order gets placed more than a week later.

So the lesson here? Don;t use SutoCorp there are plenty of better alternatives out there now that doesn;t involve incompetent teams that can't even communicate with each other and have you rely on people that don;t even care about their service to the customers. I bet if I used another service I would have my item in hand already, instead now I find out that my item order was just placed 8 days later after the fact that they told me that the payment was sent to the seller.

Update:!!

These mfer jokers, told then multiple times to refund me my payment since they couldn't give me a answer if the order was placed yet or not. And that with their slow horrible service I wasn't going to use it anymore and to give me my money back. Now they reply saying the order has been put in and they are sorry for the misunderstanding. WTF??!! Saying do I want proof that they paid, I figured that initial screenshot of the item being ordered they emailed me with the reply saying they paid! on the fucking 10th of July was proof that they paid. I guess not!!

Thank you for your post.

Just for clarification we didnt purpose to scam for your order.

we already order on  10th and the seller talking about the payment but  the seller slow response to reply our email.

and we already explain the true situation to you, but we are sorry first we do not purpose to scam your money .

you can see our reputation in 5year, we dont have any scam report from this forum members.

We are very sorry for this case .

best regards

sutocorp

I've used sutocorp about 5 or 6 times, and they are always astonishingly fast! Love sutocorp <3

-Gabe

Thank you for your feedback :)

JAPAN PROXY

UK PROXY

USA PROXY

TAIWAN PROXY

CHINA PROXY

SINGAPORE PROXY

AUSTRALIA PROXY

KOREA PROXY

GERMANY PROXY

We will reply soon

our service almost 24/7

regards

sutocorp

[email protected]

bought some blackmeans through sutocorp, they were very quick and very easy to work with. even if there's a slight delay in any their purchasing/shipping, customer service will always reply as soon as they can. my package ended up arriving mad late but due to the fault of USPS's terrible service.

already placed another order with sutocorp, 10/10 would recommend

Edited by lchi

bought some blackmeans through sutocorp, they were very quick and very easy to work with. even if there's a slight delay in any their purchasing/shipping, customer service will always reply as soon as they can. my package ended up arriving mad late but due to the fault of USPS's terrible service.

already placed another order with sutocorp, 10/10 would recommend

JAPAN PROXY

UK PROXY

USA PROXY

TAIWAN PROXY

CHINA PROXY

SINGAPORE PROXY

AUSTRALIA PROXY

KOREA PROXY

GERMANY PROXY

We will reply soon

our service almost 24/7

regards

sutocorp

[email protected]

Used SutoCorp at least 5 times since my last post, each transaction and delivery has been faultless with great communication through out. An excellent service and that I will be using again soon! - Rick

Used SutoCorp for the second time. Excellent customer service once again and got me what I needed. Will use again in the future!

I've been using Suto for years.

They are great and trustworthy, but their response/action-on-response times are in hours.

I haven't tried asking them to buy something at a specific time, so I'm not sure if they can, but in general, I don't use them for purchases that can sell out in hours.

i have been their customer since 2009

asked them to translate 1 sentence from a listing for me because the google translator can be unclear, so instead they pasted a verbatim translation from bing.com 

such great customer service