sutocorp

[NEW]Japan Proxy service / Buying service from Japan with low fee

My first and ongoing experience with SuToCorp started off pretty well; SuToCorp gave fairly quick communication, and placed and recieved my orders in Japan successfully and without much delay.

However, my final order for a pair of pants was placed 14 days ago now, and SuToCorp has not recieved them yet. I do not understand how domestic delivery in Japan can take 2 weeks. This is very frustrating and also pretty sus I think. Has SuToCorp recieved the item but not registered it? They say they have the tracking number for the item but they have not provided me with any information about where my item is. I have sent SuToCorp 3 emails about this now, and they have said nothing more than 'we will let you know when we recieve your item'.

This may be the fault of the seller or the postal service in Japan but like.... man I was planning on recieving my package in the USA like days ago, and like shit, I might not even get it this year I guess? This is so annoying...

well, at least they replied your emails.

they were very prompt in replying my first email, but that was the only time i heard from them.

after i sent deposit to bid on an item on yahoo, they ceased communication; not even a simple confirmation of receipt.

the auction has since ended, i have requested for a refund, and still no reply.

gonna give them a couple more days before i open a paypal dispute.

[update: they have refunded me]

Edited by juzam6

THANK YOU FOR YOUR POST

CAN YOU PM me the email address so we can investigate why its happned ?

So we will responsible for this case

We are very sorry for this trouble

Thank you

suto

last update : still waiting your email :) Im very sorry but i will responsible for this case for our customer satisfaction

My first and ongoing experience with SuToCorp started off pretty well; SuToCorp gave fairly quick communication, and placed and recieved my orders in Japan successfully and without much delay.

However, my final order for a pair of pants was placed 14 days ago now, and SuToCorp has not recieved them yet. I do not understand how domestic delivery in Japan can take 2 weeks. This is very frustrating and also pretty sus I think. Has SuToCorp recieved the item but not registered it? They say they have the tracking number for the item but they have not provided me with any information about where my item is. I have sent SuToCorp 3 emails about this now, and they have said nothing more than 'we will let you know when we recieve your item'.

This may be the fault of the seller or the postal service in Japan but like.... man I was planning on recieving my package in the USA like days ago, and like shit, I might not even get it this year I guess? This is so annoying...

well, at least they replied your emails.
they were very prompt in replying my first email, but that was the only time i heard from them.

after i sent deposit to bid on an item on yahoo, they ceased communication; not even a simple confirmation of receipt.
the auction has since ended, i have requested for a refund, and still no reply.

gonna give them a couple more days before i open a paypal dispute.

[update: they have refunded me]

Edited by sutocorp

hi, please help me bid visvim patrician wt folk m8 with price around usd400. thanks

hi, please help me bid visvim patrician wt folk m8 with price around usd400. thanks

Yes we can

Please email us at [email protected] for fast response

Now we serve 24/7 customer service

thank you

SUTOCORP NOW CAN ACCEPT order from  :

JAPAN PROXY
UK PROXY

USA PROXY

HONGKONG PROXY

CHINA PROXY

SINGAPORE PROXY

AUSTRALIA PROXY

KOREA PROXY

coming soon GERMANY PROXY

just email us at [email protected]

We will reply soon

our service almost 24/7

Used SutoCorp for the first time recently. Had a great experience with them. Communication was consistent and clear, and shipping was super fast. Will definitely go through them again sometime soon!

Used SutoCorp for the first time recently. Had a great experience with them. Communication was consistent and clear, and shipping was super fast. Will definitely go through them again sometime soon!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK :) ,

JAPAN PROXY

UK PROXY

USA PROXY

HONGKONG PROXY

CHINA PROXY

SINGAPORE PROXY

AUSTRALIA PROXY

KOREA PROXY

We will reply soon

our service almost 24/7

Yet another excellent service from SUTO.. Easy communication and always a fast delivery to europe. Will definitely use again in the near future.

Arigato gozaimasu   :)

bought jeans last time complete with box but i only received the jeans without box. wtf

contacted them and they they had disposed the box. 

shit

Dear,

We are very applogize about this case

we will learn about this case to avoid in the next time

please check your pm

sorry again

suto

bought jeans last time complete with box but i only received the jeans without box. wtf

contacted them and they they had disposed the box. 

shit

Yet another excellent service from SUTO.. Easy communication and always a fast delivery to europe. Will definitely use again in the near future.

Arigato gozaimasu   :)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK :) ,

JAPAN PROXY

UK PROXY

USA PROXY

HONGKONG PROXY

CHINA PROXY

SINGAPORE PROXY

AUSTRALIA PROXY

KOREA PROXY

We will reply soon

our service almost 24/7

is anyone else having problems emailing them? mine keeps getting bounced back / "delay" notifications

is anyone else having problems emailing them? mine keeps getting bounced back / "delay" notifications

I emailed them two days ago about a pending order and they responded pretty quickly.

this started yesterday after asking me for final payment

it has bounced back 3-4 times now. a quick google search of the error says it stems from the recipient's side

i have sent them a PM here as well, and they have been online since then but have not replied to either

this started yesterday after asking me for final payment

it has bounced back 3-4 times now. a quick google search of the error says it stems from the recipient's side

i have sent them a PM here as well, and they have been online since then but have not replied to either

hmm.  now I'm a bit worried, too.

yep im getting the same problem

I emailed them today.  I got a response; it didn't bounce back.  But it was a stock "we'll email you when we have info about your order response."

it's not even getting bounced back as a delayed send anymore; it is a delivery failure now:

Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Unable to deliver message to the following recipients, due to being unable to connect successfully to the destination mail server.

[email protected]

they still haven't replied to my PM and i just sent them an email to his personal email

edit personal email failed too:

Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

[email protected]

shieldsy, do you think you could do us a favour and email him telling him to check his PMs and that others are having difficulty emailing them?

Edited by _ironman

Sure, man.

You got it

it's not even getting bounced back as a delayed send anymore; it is a delivery failure now:

they still haven't replied to my PM and i just sent them an email to his personal email

edit personal email failed too:

shieldsy, do you think you could do us a favour and email him telling him to check his PMs and that others are having difficulty emailing them?

Hey Ironman, no worries.  I just emailed them for you and neoboy right now, asking them to check their PMs on the forum and the personal email address.  It's weird because my emails aren't being bounced.  I'll let you know what they say when they respond.

Hey guys, an hour ago, they emailed me back:

Konichiwa,

Thank you for your email.

Just information, thans your for the notice about the sufu thread and we will check it there soon.

Thank you again and looking forward to hear from yo

yeah i got a response from them finally. it's weird because they replied to one of the messages that my email client supposedly failed to send 

i hope they fixed whatever it was

thanks again for emailing them :)

yeah i got a response from them finally. it's weird because they replied to one of the messages that my email client supposedly failed to send 

i hope they fixed whatever it was

thanks again for emailing them :)

No worries, boss.  It was purely selfish, I've got an order with them too :P

So if the seller decides to scam the proxy service with a fake item or etc, how does this work for the client? Do we get our money back ?

we getting some trouble to comunication with hotmail mail server

so we will fix it , for temporary if can please sent email use other email

thankyou

So if the seller decides to scam the proxy service with a fake item or etc, how does this work for the client? Do we get our money back ?

I'm assuming you have to take that up with the seller.  The proxy just facilitates purchasing and delivery; they don't verify.  Either you don't get your money back or you have to somehow take action against seller...thats how i would see it working.

I'm assuming you have to take that up with the seller.  The proxy just facilitates purchasing and delivery; they don't verify.  Either you don't get your money back or you have to somehow take action against seller...thats how i would see it working.

Thank you for your post

JAPAN PROXY

UK PROXY

USA PROXY

HONGKONG PROXY

CHINA PROXY

SINGAPORE PROXY

AUSTRALIA PROXY

KOREA PROXY

GERMANY PROXY

We will reply soon

our service almost 24/7

Can't praise Sutocorp enough! Ordered through them many times and most recently for 3 items from 3 different places in Japan including 2 online auctions, all of them arrived yesterday carefully packaged up. Superb communication throughout! Will definitely be using again! Highly recommended!

Rick

Can't praise Sutocorp enough! Ordered through them many times and most recently for 3 items from 3 different places in Japan including 2 online auctions, all of them arrived yesterday carefully packaged up. Superb communication throughout! Will definitely be using again! Highly recommended!

Rick

Thank you for your post + feedback :)

JAPAN PROXY

UK PROXY

USA PROXY

HONGKONG PROXY

CHINA PROXY

SINGAPORE PROXY

AUSTRALIA PROXY

KOREA PROXY

GERMANY PROXY

We will reply soon

our service almost 24/7

Dear SutoCorp, i could not access to your website as it stated: "403: Access ForbiddenYour IP has been blacklisted.Repeat offender(Autobanned)"

May I know what's the reason for this cause and how will you guys be able to solve this issue that I'm facing as I am very eager to use your proxy service. Thank you :)

Cheers ;)