sutocorp

[NEW]Japan Proxy service / Buying service from Japan with low fee

received an item from them last week.. definetely took longer than usual (ive used them about 5 or 6 times now), replies to emails were a little slower than the norm too, but i got the item in the end safe and sound.

thank you and sorry for this inconvenience.

they  have def been slackin. i asked to bid on an item almost two days ago. they replied ok and took my money. they never bid and now the item sold. sucks.

WE ARE VERY SORRY for this case , recently we got internal troble and internet trouble to serve our customer.

can i know your email so i can investigate your case and we will give you some voucher to instead our bad service ?

But i promise in the next week its will be should normal .

Im very sorry about this case

if have any dispointed , you can let me know at [email protected]

Sorry for this  case

regards

suto manager

Am I the only one having some bigger problems with SuToCorp? I have so far used quite a few other online services to order stuff from Japan, but after reading how low their prices are and how fast the service is, I decided to use their service this time.

Contacting them and paying for the goods went by real fast and every email was replied within a few hours. But that’s where the problems started:

Every time I wrote them an email, I usually got a fast answer, but the problem is, even though I asked some questions, many of them were ignored and left unanswered. It would have been ok for me if they just wrote that they can’t help me with that, but ignoring my questions even though they were mostly related to their service is a little rude.

But what bothered me the most is the fact that it took them more than 2 weeks to order my items. From my experience, that should usually take less than half a week.  I contacted them two times to ask why it takes so long. The first mail was never answered and the second only included a small apology but no reason for the delay.

And that’s not all. They didn’t contact me when my items arrived, I yet again had to ask for a status update myself. And even when my items arrived at SutoCorp 2 days ago, I still haven’t heard from them ever since.

How long does it take to inform me about the delivery costs and how long will it take them to finally send my items to me? I have a feeling that this will take quite some days as well and that’s really annoying.

Since everyone wrote how fast this service works, I was hoping for a quick delivery, especially because the only shipping option to choose from is EMS. But why would I need super quick shipping, when ordering my items alone takes them far more than two weeks?

Maybe their service is usually better, I mean reading all of the positive comments alone means that their service is usually quite good, but right now, what I experienced with them, brings me to the conclusion, that I can definitely not recommend their service. I have already tried other Japanese delivery services and they were, all without exception, faster and more competent.

I know this is a very long post, but I hope I can help some people decide whether they should really use this service to order something from Japan.

WE ARE VERY SORRY for this case , recently we got internal troble and internet trouble to serve our customer.

can i know your email so i can investigate your case and we will give you some voucher to instead our bad service ?

But i promise in the next week its will be should normal .

Im very sorry about this case

if have any dispointed , you can let me know at [email protected]

Sorry for this  case

regards

suto manager

I used for the first time in the yahoo auctions and I recommend them.

Very quick answers and shipping to me. 

:happy:

Another smooth transaction to Canada. Thanks!

I had a good experience as first time buyer. Just received a package from them. I ordered 2 things separately from some online stores and they organised it well. Communication was continuous and i was replied to within a day. 

Great service. Super reliable.

Just used Suto Corp for the 4th time.. my package arrived in the UK within 4 days!!!! Amazing service. Thanks again Suto Crop!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT , WE are looking for your next order

thanks again

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR FEEDBACK / TESTIMONIAL

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US at [email protected] to ask any question for purchasing from JAPAN , SINGAPORE , USA , CHINA , HONGKONG , AUSTRALIA (we have storage dan credit card for these country )
and will coming soon to support korea and germany order ;)

email us at [email protected] red_heart.gif

I have ordered something with SuToCorp some months ago and had a pretty bad experience at that time, but for the bad service I was promised a free service fee for my next order and I was also said that they had problems at that time and that this would never happen again.

I have to be honest, I was quite sceptical at first, but I wanted to give it another try and of course use their free service.

Even though it took them a while to check whether their manager really promised me free service, everything else went by REAL fast.

Every mail was answered within a few hours sometimes even within just a few minutes, which is awesome.

They also order my stuff within a ja few minutes and also promptly told me when my items arrived.

Also they work on the weekends as well, even on sundays, maybe that's just a surprise for me since I'm German, but I think that this is quite awesome. So all in all it feels like this is a completely different service then when I used them last time.

I can now highly recommend them to you and you can be sure that I will use it again, if the service keeps being as fast and competent as it was this time.

yeah i've done it

you can usually fetch a higher price there than you can here / on eBay. and it's not bad 8% versus eBay's 10% final value fee

do you ship directly to the buyer or you have to ship your goods to suto first?

i did it a while ago, and at that time i shipped it directly to the buyer. i think officially you are supposed to ship it to Sutocorp first, and then they'll ship it to the buyer once it sells

i've been using them on and off since Feb 2009 so i am in good standing with them. the benefit of shipping direct is that you can charge the buyer extra for shipping to help offset the international express shipping cost (very important for us Canadians), whereas if you must ship to Sutocorp first, that intial shipping cost is out of your pockets

i can't recall the last time i used their selling service, but for me it was very worth it. but ask them first of course, rules are rules

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT :)

I have ordered something with SuToCorp some months ago and had a pretty bad experience at that time, but for the bad service I was promised a free service fee for my next order and I was also said that they had problems at that time and that this would never happen again.

I have to be honest, I was quite sceptical at first, but I wanted to give it another try and of course use their free service.

Even though it took them a while to check whether their manager really promised me free service, everything else went by REAL fast.

Every mail was answered within a few hours sometimes even within just a few minutes, which is awesome.

They also order my stuff within a ja few minutes and also promptly told me when my items arrived.

Also they work on the weekends as well, even on sundays, maybe that's just a surprise for me since I'm German, but I think that this is quite awesome. So all in all it feels like this is a completely different service then when I used them last time.

I can now highly recommend them to you and you can be sure that I will use it again, if the service keeps being as fast and competent as it was this time.

Got another order in today and again, excellent service. Quick replies and updates, quick shipping. Definitely recommended if in need of a Japan proxy.

And again great service provided by SutoCorp getting some rare jeans for me from Taobao China!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT :)

I'm currently on my 4th order, and they've all been perfect.  Speedy response to my bids, excellent/prompt email replies, accurate calculations, and quick shipments are just some of the things I've been pleased about.  I definitely recommend them!

I had my first experience with sutocorp recently and it went very smoothly. They are quick to respond emails and are very detailed in their service. International shipping was incredibly fast. With the exception of a minor miscalculation, service was great.

I'm currently on my 4th order, and they've all been perfect.  Speedy response to my bids, excellent/prompt email replies, accurate calculations, and quick shipments are just some of the things I've been pleased about.  I definitely recommend them!

Received my order, shipping was quick and communication great. No problem fixing price either, a keeper. 

I've used sutocorp twice now. Good communication that keeps you up to date on every step of the order; really helpful service, quick shipping.   

used suto many times, great guys, best proxy service

thank you for the service, helped me buy something i had been wanting for years. suto is the best!

Thank you for your feedback,

Feel free to contact us again at [email protected]

Now we available accept buying service / proxy service  for

JAPAN

USA

SINGAPORE

UNITED KINGDOM

KOREA

AUSTRALIA

CHINA

HONGKONG

GERMANY

All above country we have warehouse and staff in their country and ready accept your order.

thank you.

Best regards

[email protected]

www.sutocorp.com

Great service. Cheap, helpful and quick. Will definitely use again.

Just received my jacket from rakuten via Sutocorp. Outstanding service, quick to reply messages and quick shipping.

two purchases this month..  awesome service! 

Thank you for your order and your feedback,

Feel free to contact us again at [email protected]

Now we available accept buying service / proxy service  for

JAPAN

USA

SINGAPORE

UNITED KINGDOM

KOREA

AUSTRALIA

CHINA

HONGKONG

GERMANY

All above country we have warehouse and staff in their country and ready accept your order.

thank you.

Best regards

[email protected]

www.sutocorp.com

• Luisa via Roma (US)
    Brand - 125 x 125