sutocorp

[NEW]Japan Proxy service / Buying service from Japan with low fee

Hi I'm interested in purchasing a pair of Rick Owens geobaskets s13 black /white from a Japanese site but how do I use this proxy? Thank you

do you guys work on saturdays?

YES WE OPEN ON 7days , almost 24hours per days.

waiting your order at [email protected]

arigatou

Hi I'm interested in purchasing a pair of Rick Owens geobaskets s13 black /white from a Japanese site but how do I use this proxy? Thank you

Only email us at [email protected] , thanks

just a review as i'm using sutocorp for the first time.

the good..

they answer every email you send, they will ask questions for you, and they are polite.

the bad..

I made an order which the auction ended 3-22-13 paid before the order they received the item 3 days ago which I paid for the shipping, as of today it still has not shipped and they said it would ship tomorrow. so if it does that would be 4 days after they received the item. This is just a t-shirt, seems crazy slow to me.

Hello thank you for your post ,

Can you let me know who you are ? so i can investigate why your item got delay when shipment?

We are very sorry for this case.

(* Just for information maybe that day we got delay because we move the new place)

SORRY FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE

the good..

they answer every email you send, they will ask questions for you, and they are polite.

the bad..

I made an order which the auction ended 3-22-13 paid before the order they received the item 3 days ago which I paid for the shipping, as of today it still has not shipped and they said it would ship tomorrow. so if it does that would be 4 days after they received the item. This is just a t-shirt, seems crazy slow to me.

anyone knows a proxy that is offering services for yahoo auctions hong kong?

yes WE CAN now to proxy from hongkong n china :)

Just used Suto Corp for the 4th time.. my package arrived in the UK within 4 days!!!! Amazing service. Thanks again Suto Crop!

i tried using this service last week to order a schott biker jacket from the supreme website from the SS/2013 collection, made the order a week before supreme took down the jacket on their website to make room for the new stuff their posting, and i get a message from sutocorp that the jacket is sold out but it took them about a week to actually make my order?? thats BS, horrible horrible horrible service and takes them a while to order my item, i've been looking for this jacket for a while now

takes a while to reply to emails, delay of service and they take a while to order the item

Has anyone notice that the service is running a little slower than usual?

I know shipping within Japan is 2-3 days max(depends on when seller ships of course) but it has been almost 2 weeks since my purchase and I am still waiting on items to arrive. They have kept decent contact with me so I am okay waiting but it should be a little quicker.

Also the reply to e-mails and actual bidding/buying on an item has slowed down as well. Some of these items are time sensitive and need to be aquired asap.

Just what I have noticed in the past month or so.

Edited by Kamikaze

and yes, i was asked to wait 10 DAYS because their shipper getting married.

so sad

I had a good experience as first time buyer. Just received a package from them. I ordered 2 things separately from some online stores and they organised it well. Communication was continuous and i was replied to within a day. 

Has anybody had issue's contacting them? I'm waiting for a reply to an email and their website appears to be down at the moment...

Has anybody had issue's contacting them? I'm waiting for a reply to an email and their website appears to be down at the moment...

I've been waiting for a reply too since sunday. I know their mail was down for a while last week so I'm guessing its the same deal.

Hoping they will fix it soon!

I used for the first time in the yahoo auctions and I recommend them.

Very quick answers and shipping to me. 

:happy:

Am I the only one having some bigger problems with SuToCorp? I have so far used quite a few other online services to order stuff from Japan, but after reading how low their prices are and how fast the service is, I decided to use their service this time.

Contacting them and paying for the goods went by real fast and every email was replied within a few hours. But that’s where the problems started:
Every time I wrote them an email, I usually got a fast answer, but the problem is, even though I asked some questions, many of them were ignored and left unanswered. It would have been ok for me if they just wrote that they can’t help me with that, but ignoring my questions even though they were mostly related to their service is a little rude.

But what bothered me the most is the fact that it took them more than 2 weeks to order my items. From my experience, that should usually take less than half a week.  I contacted them two times to ask why it takes so long. The first mail was never answered and the second only included a small apology but no reason for the delay.

And that’s not all. They didn’t contact me when my items arrived, I yet again had to ask for a status update myself. And even when my items arrived at SutoCorp 2 days ago, I still haven’t heard from them ever since.

How long does it take to inform me about the delivery costs and how long will it take them to finally send my items to me? I have a feeling that this will take quite some days as well and that’s really annoying.

Since everyone wrote how fast this service works, I was hoping for a quick delivery, especially because the only shipping option to choose from is EMS. But why would I need super quick shipping, when ordering my items alone takes them far more than two weeks?

Maybe their service is usually better, I mean reading all of the positive comments alone means that their service is usually quite good, but right now, what I experienced with them, brings me to the conclusion, that I can definitely not recommend their service. I have already tried other Japanese delivery services and they were, all without exception, faster and more competent.

I know this is a very long post, but I hope I can help some people decide whether they should really use this service to order something from Japan.

they  have def been slackin. i asked to bid on an item almost two days ago. they replied ok and took my money. they never bid and now the item sold. sucks.

received an item from them last week.. definetely took longer than usual (ive used them about 5 or 6 times now), replies to emails were a little slower than the norm too, but i got the item in the end safe and sound.

What do you guys suggest I do? It's been close to a month since I PayPal'd the money over and over 2 weeks since the auction closed. They won't give me a proper answer other than "we've emailed you". I have no idea what's going on :(

I am very disappointed with their service too. They have tons of excuses, like internet connection problem..etc..I remember last time they are not like that. You are doing an online business, providing services, come on, please be fast. When comes to payment, they are fast to ask. I had asked them using simple English. It took them days to reply and they dont reply the questions that I asked. Seems like they dont understand English and they use the same old template to reply.

Sutocorp, If you are reading this, and if you still like to have business with the pals here, please improve your service!!! YOU are very Slow in replying and this is not the first time. we are paying for your service and this kind of service is unacceptable. I strongly urge buyers to think twice before using your service. Not recommended!

Edited by flyhighi

couple of weeks ago, i asked to have my yahoo jp bid entered at the last second, but they stupidly entered it immediately after i made my deposit—there was about five days left in the auction. i sent in a complaint, and then a few minutes later, my maximum amount had been outbid by someone else by precisely 1000 yen. either they were trying to get me to place a higher bid or they were trolling. 

as it turned out, the item was later relisted and it was explained that the person with the winning bid had canceled their order and wasn't able to be contacted for some strange reason. 

anyway, it was a pretty scumbag thing to do. they offered a prompt refund and apology for entering my bid too early—some bullshit about about being swamped with orders or something.

anyway, i'm sad to say that i'll be ending my use of their services after a full year of pretty decent service. i cannot recommend these guys. 

the good..

the bad..

WE ARE VERY SORRY for this case , recently we got internal troble and internet trouble to serve our customer.

But i promise in the next week its will be should normal .

Im very sorry about this case

if have any dispointed , you can let me know at [email protected]

Sorry for this  case

regards

suto manager

i tried using this service last week to order a schott biker jacket from the supreme website from the SS/2013 collection, made the order a week before supreme took down the jacket on their website to make room for the new stuff their posting, and i get a message from sutocorp that the jacket is sold out but it took them about a week to actually make my order?? thats BS, horrible horrible horrible service and takes them a while to order my item, i've been looking for this jacket for a while now

WE ARE VERY SORRY for this case , recently we got internal troble and internet trouble to serve our customer.

Sorry for this  case

regards

suto manager

couple of weeks ago, i asked to have my yahoo jp bid entered at the last second, but they stupidly entered it immediately after i made my deposit—there was about five days left in the auction. i sent in a complaint, and then a few minutes later, my maximum amount had been outbid by someone else by precisely 1000 yen. either they were trying to get me to place a higher bid or they were trolling. 

as it turned out, the item was later relisted and it was explained that the person with the winning bid had canceled their order and wasn't able to be contacted for some strange reason. 

anyway, it was a pretty scumbag thing to do. they offered a prompt refund and apology for entering my bid too early—some bullshit about about being swamped with orders or something.

anyway, i'm sad to say that i'll be ending my use of their services after a full year of pretty decent service. i cannot recommend these guys. 

can i know your email so i can investigate your case and we will give you some voucher to instead our bad service ?

Sorry for this  case

regards

suto manager

I am very disappointed with their service too. They have tons of excuses, like internet connection problem..etc..I remember last time they are not like that. You are doing an online business, providing services, come on, please be fast. When comes to payment, they are fast to ask. I had asked them using simple English. It took them days to reply and they dont reply the questions that I asked. Seems like they dont understand English and they use the same old template to reply.

Sutocorp, If you are reading this, and if you still like to have business with the pals here, please improve your service!!! YOU are very Slow in replying and this is not the first time. we are paying for your service and this kind of service is unacceptable. I strongly urge buyers to think twice before using your service. Not recommended!

can i know your email so i can investigate your case and we will give you some voucher to instead our bad service ?

Sorry for this  case

regards

suto manager

What do you guys suggest I do? It's been close to a month since I PayPal'd the money over and over 2 weeks since the auction closed. They won't give me a proper answer other than "we've emailed you". I have no idea what's going on :(

Sorry for this  case

regards

suto manager