sutocorp

[NEW]Japan Proxy service / Buying service from Japan with low fee

Prompt delivery and very speedy response on their part, very good first time experience and will keep coming back for more.

Top communication, super fast delivery, shipping took 3 days from Tokyo to Paris... looking forward to re-using them!

Please check email . payment done

email sent again with new link. Thanks

aby update from your billing div ?

Why would anyone use this?

I remember seeing some complaints about the service a couple months ago. They still running smoothly?

Guest Dumi420

Used twice in the past two months, everything went perfectly. Highly responsive (though it's faster if you message them at midnight for the Americans here)... on the other hand I had to start a paypal dispute with sharpservice because of a communication breakdown. Willing to pay the slightly higher price SuTo charges now every time.

I have emailed twice and gotten no response. Is this the right email? [email protected]

We are very sorry for this inconvenience.

For this case, do you cleared with us with get any reply from us ?

if no, you can contact us again to clarification .

sorry for the incovenience.

*We are very happy if you can direct email us at [email protected] ( do not PM or leave message in this page )

Because we not login this forum every day.

thanks

suto

I remember seeing some complaints about the service a couple months ago. They still running smoothly?

thank you for your post.

Can i know what complints about our service?

please let me know so we can make it clear :)

thanks

*We are very happy if you can direct email us at [email protected] ( do not PM or leave message in this page )

thanks

suto

Used twice in the past two months, everything went perfectly. Highly responsive (though it's faster if you message them at midnight for the Americans here)... on the other hand I had to start a paypal dispute with sharpservice because of a communication breakdown. Willing to pay the slightly higher price SuTo charges now every time.

Thank you for your feedback.

if have any problem , please contact us again :) we wiil response our loyal customer :)

had a great transaction with sutocorp, who proxied a pair of carpe diem boots for me :)! i wholeheartedly recommend their services!

Are they on hiatus? I haven't received a response to my email

Edited by bluep

same here, have not received any reply after payment sent to them

SOrry for this case, we got big snow in japan :( but now normaly.

Hi are you guys on holiday or something? im not getting any replies from your email. Please look into it thanks

Just received a great Undercover shirt from Japan using SutoCorp! My 2nd time using them, A* service, great communication and fast shipping! Highly recommended!

Stopped replying to my emails for around 2 hours. Sent payment and everything, yet they have not bought the items (Very limited time because of a sale on rakuten)

Causing me a LOT of stress. They're holding over 50000JPY and not replying to my emails? Great customer service...

^ Give them ample time prior to making a purchase if you are that stressed, and take into consideration the time difference.

Always top notch service and have been easy to work with!

10+ deals and going strong